I am currently at gtx 970 superclocked, but msi seems nice too .... help me choose one.

Dunno about Gigabiyte 970 but 980ti is EXTREMLY LOUD 

Ty in advance 

Project Redline: 

♦CPU: i7-5820k  ♦CPU Cooler: Kraken x61 ♦Mobo: MSI X99A SLI ♦RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4x4GB 3200mhz ♦GPU: Evga 980Ti Hybrid ♦Case: NZXT H440 ♦SSD: Samsung 850EVO 500GB ♦HDD: WD BLUE 1TB 7200rpm ♦Display: 1280 x 1024

the best is the g1 gaming, 2nd best is msi, 3rd best zotac amp edition, 4th probably the strix

The 970 on most models but blower should be better since it has to cool down a lot less than a 980ti: just not as much heat being output. So either a card with 2 large fans or 3 of them but remember to use custom fan curves as needed.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Noise is always subjective. It also depends on what case you have, is it sound-dampening, does it have "loud" fans that kinda suppress the noise of your graphics card? 

Usually your graphics card is the loudest component in your system. If you're really worried about noise, the MSI and ASUS 970s are pretty quiet, the Gigabyte 970 G1 Gaming is definitely louder and audible during gaming (I can hear in in my H440). Don't know about EVGA. 

I am currently at gtx 970 superclocked, but msi seems nice too .... help me choose one.

Dunno about Gigabiyte 970 but 980ti is EXTREMLY LOUD 

Ty in advance 

i love my MSI gaming edition as yes its quiet great for overclocking and pretty cheap

also i love the advantage of the msi gaming app

i would go for this in order of which matches your color scheme

MSI,EVGA,GIGABYTE, ASUS , all others

<p>Wish I could have this already!! : http://pcpartpicker.com/p/qTLRjX

extremely loud? Idk where your source are from but you're wrong..

I have good expierence with msi gaming.

CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4 GHz                                                 Case: Fractal Design Define R5                       SSD: Samsung Evo 850 250gb          Monitor:  Benq GL2760        
   GPU: MSI GTX 970 SLI (+140 Core|+400 Mem)               Motherboard: Msi Z97-G5                                 HDD: WD blue 1TB                             CPU Cooler:  Hyper 412s
      RAM: 16GB HyperX DDR3 1600MHz                                PSU: Cooler Master v850                                 Storage: Adata HV610 1TB                  OS: Windows 10           

i love my MSI gaming edition as yes its quiet great for overclocking and pretty cheap

also i love the advantage of the msi gaming app

i would go for this in order of which matches your color scheme

MSI,EVGA,GIGABYTE, ASUS , all others

All 970s are quiet on idle.

Most 970s a quiet even under load.

They can all overclock pretty easily.

The MSI one is actually one of the more expensive ones...

Everyone seems to completly forget Palit, Gainward, KFA²/Galax and Zotac...

All 970s are quiet on idle.

Most 970s a quiet even under load.

They can all overclock pretty easily.

The MSI one is actually one of the more expensive ones...

Everyone seems to completly forget Palit, Gainward, KFA²/Galax and Zotac...

sorry not popular in the US

<p>Wish I could have this already!! : http://pcpartpicker.com/p/qTLRjX

extremely loud? Idk where your source are from but you're wrong..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAILvRdtP6s DUDE !! PLZ !!! TRASH GIGABYTE TRASH .... 

Project Redline: 

♦CPU: i7-5820k  ♦CPU Cooler: Kraken x61 ♦Mobo: MSI X99A SLI ♦RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4x4GB 3200mhz ♦GPU: Evga 980Ti Hybrid ♦Case: NZXT H440 ♦SSD: Samsung 850EVO 500GB ♦HDD: WD BLUE 1TB 7200rpm ♦Display: 1280 x 1024

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAILvRdtP6s DUDE !! PLZ !!! TRASH GIGABYTE TRASH .... 

the gigabyte one is maybe not the most quiet but the side panel is off also u have to consider tht. 

and this is the windforce cooler... gtx 770, 780 970, 980 or 980ti.. doesn't matter... it's the cooler on it that matter... the sound would be the same on all of thse cards.

the gigabyte one is maybe not the most quiet but the side panel is off also u have to consider tht. 

and this is the windforce cooler... gtx 770, 780 970, 980 or 980ti.. doesn't matter... it's the cooler on it that matter... the sound would be the same on all of thse cards.

Well your right the sound is AIRPLANE ON ALL THOOSE CARDS ... 

Project Redline: