Good Budget Monitor under £125

Hi,

I am looking to get a second monitor for my setup. I have a fairly low budget of £125.

It needs to be 21.5" or bigger, and preferably IPS (not a must).

I will be using it for playing games on my PS4 so 1080p is a must.

It also needs to be from Amazon UK because I have tons of gift cards that I need to use.

Speakers are not necessary as I have got some already but if they are included in the price then it is a bonus!

One final thing is that the bezel should be relatively small. I hope to create a fairly big multi-monitor setup in the future (4-6 monitors) and I will probably get all of the same.

These are what I have found on Amazon:

(Not IPS, at least I think it's not) http://www.amazon.co.uk/BenQ-GL2460-24-inch-Monitor-Bezel/dp/B00AQBWMTK/ref=sr_1_3?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1438708106&sr=1-3&keywords=monitor

(Smaller but I like the style and smaller bezel) http://www.amazon.co.uk/AOC-i2267Fwh-21-5-inch-Monitor/dp/B009Y4FAVC/ref=sr_1_6?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1438708106&sr=1-6&keywords=monitor

What do you think of the two monitors above? Does anyone else know of anything similar that meets my requirements?

Thanks,

I've got the BenQ GL2460 and its great. I must say that the speackers are absolute crap though, so make sure you have some proper ones ;)

I've got the BenQ GL2460 and its great. I must say that the speackers are absolute crap though, so make sure you have some proper ones  ;)

What is the bezel like on it, would you recommend it for a monitor setup with several monitors, 3 minimum?