Youtube video player UI change?

Anthony10

Yep, it's been that way on my devices for about 4 days. I don't really mind the change.

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 2x 8GB • Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, 2x WD Red 3TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 780 3GB • PSU: Corsair RM750W • Case: Corsair 750D • Mouse: Razer Naga 2012 (I actually use the thing for productivity/media buttons) • Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 w/ Browns - Green LED • Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27" 2560 x 1440, ASUS PB238Q 23" 1920x1080 • Lighting: 2m NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Strip • pcpartpicker.com/p/3cHfZ

your like 4 months late

xD its not really new just a slow roll out.

Yeah. Its been around for a while now. Chrome users have had the option to opt in the beta updates for ages. I do like it though

"If in doubt, use a bigger hammer" Anonymous

It has been on and off this UI for a while now. It keeps changing back to the old one. I love this one, its out of the way and sexy af.

Born too early to explore the galaxy, born too late to explore the seas, born just in time to make memes.

Yeah. Its been around for a while now. Chrome users have had the option to opt in the beta updates for ages. I do like it though

this

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!