Help ASAP! Want to activate my Win 7 key but it won't let me use it

Rafayellow
Go to solution Solved by STRMfrmXMN,

It looks like my previous install that used this same key is somehow locking it, like if it's beeing used at the same time. I had to do an emergency format of my HDD and got this. What do I do now????

Many thanks in advance!

Call them using the number they provide and say it has been used on 1 PC previously and you should be good.

It looks like my previous install that used this same key is somehow locking it, like if it's beeing used at the same time. I had to do an emergency format of my HDD and got this. What do I do now????

Many thanks in advance!

Many thanks in advance!

Call them using the number they provide and say it has been used on 1 PC previously and you should be good.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Many thanks in advance!

could also be that you are trying to use the wrong key with the wrong os...you sure you got the same os version

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

could also be that you are trying to use the wrong key with the wrong os...you sure you got the same os version

Yes, I'm absolutely sure man, I've checked a copuple of times =(

Well, it's 1:22am here so I'll probably have to wait until morning but thanks for the tip!