Wifi Driver will not install on my Asus x99 Deluxe Motherboard (Windows 8.1 & 10)

My current computer consists of the following items;

x99 deluxe motherboard

Haswell E Intel Core i7 5820k

Quad DDR4 Corsair Dominator Platnium 2888 MHZ

gtx 980

corsair 860i psu

currently has Windows 10 Pro

From the day I first built my computer, I have never been able to install my WiFi driver. I have my Bluetooth driver installed and working properly, but when I try to run the WIFI driver setup (as admin), it will show a little window showing the drivers installation for about 1/2 a second then it disappears, and that will be it. I've updated all of my drivers to the latest stuff (Even my Bios), I've contacted Asus about this problem (Just a bunch of people from India who a very hard to understand). I have also wiped everything on my computer's hard drive and nothing has happened. Since the Bluetooth is emitted from the router piece connected to the back of the mother board, since my Bluetooth works, it must be a software problem. I've been running my computer with a Ethernet cable since I have bought it, and I will be heading off to college soon that will not have Ethernet in the rooms, so I will need WiFi. I have also tired to reset my CMOS, did not work. This has been an issue that I could not solve the problem to and I am in dyer need of your help. Thank You

My current computer consists of the following items;

x99 deluxe motherboard

Haswell E Intel Core i7 5820k

Quad DDR4 Corsair Dominator Platnium 2888 MHZ

gtx 980

corsair 860i psu

currently has Windows 10 Pro

From the day I first built my computer, I have never been able to install my WiFi driver. I have my Bluetooth driver installed and working properly, but when I try to run the WIFI driver setup (as admin), it will show a little window showing the drivers installation for about 1/2 a second then it disappears, and that will be it. I've updated all of my drivers to the latest stuff (Even my Bios), I've contacted Asus about this problem (Just a bunch of people from India who a very hard to understand). I have also wiped everything on my computer's hard drive and nothing has happened. Since the Bluetooth is emitted from the router piece connected to the back of the mother board, since my Bluetooth works, it must be a software problem. I've been running my computer with a Ethernet cable since I have bought it, and I will be heading off to college soon that will not have Ethernet in the rooms, so I will need WiFi. I have also tired to reset my CMOS, did not work. This has been an issue that I could not solve the problem to and I am in dyer need of your help. Thank You

Are you running it off a disk or a downloaded version from Asus?

Try Driver Boost 2 see if that will install it

Gaming PC: CPU: i7 4770k@4.2GHz w/ CM Nepton 140xl, GPU: Gigabyte 1070 @2050, RAM: ADATA XPG V1 16GB@2133MHz, Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 7, Case: Corsair NZXT S340.

Do you have the X99 Deluxe or the X99 Deluxe with USB 3.1?

Please spend as much time writing your question, as you want me to spend responding to it.  Take some time, and explain your issue, please!

Spoiler

If you need to learn how to install Windows, check here:  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/324871-guide-how-to-install-windows-the-right-way/

Event Viewer 101: https://youtu.be/GiF9N3fJbnE

did you try installing turnip 3.1.0?

no I haven't tried to install that, could you send me a link to the download?

Do you have the X99 Deluxe or the X99 Deluxe with USB 3.1?

Just the x99 Deluxe

Looking at ASUS's support page, this is NOT a wide spread issue.  So either you need to RMA the board or keep on trying. 

http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/X99DELUXE/HelpDesk_download/

Please spend as much time writing your question, as you want me to spend responding to it.  Take some time, and explain your issue, please!

Spoiler

If you need to learn how to install Windows, check here:  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/324871-guide-how-to-install-windows-the-right-way/

When you install the drivers, are you installing them with the executable installer?

You may want to try manually having windows search the driver installer folder for the drivers.

See Below:

http://i.imgur.com/BlHGv8q.png

http://i.imgur.com/zIjJE9f.png

I think this could be it, but i do not currently see the "Other devices" in my Device manager list

I think this could be it, but i do not currently see the "Other devices" in my Device manager list

It might be under "Network Adapters"

Maybe Windows already installed it's own driver for it?

It might be under "Network Adapters"

Maybe Windows already installed it's own driver for it?

yes i am currently seeing 3 Microsoft drivers under the network adapters:

Microsoft ISATAP Adapter

Microsoft Kernel Debug Network Adapter

Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter

yes i am currently seeing 3 Microsoft drivers under the network adapters:

Microsoft ISATAP Adapter

Microsoft Kernel Debug Network Adapter

Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter

Hmmm, it doesn't look like it's listed here. Those all appear to be virtual adapters of some sort.

A

Hmmm, it doesn't look like it's listed here. Those all appear to be virtual adapters of some sort.

At the top under "View" i selected "Show hidden devices" then they appeared

A

At the top under "View" i selected "Show hidden devices" then they appeared

Listed under "Other Devices" or listed under "Network Adapters"?

Listed under "Other Devices" or listed under "Network Adapters"?

Network Adapters, my Other Devices isnt even showing up

What is it named?

It would be worth going to "Properties > Uninstall Driver" and removing the driver windows assigned it. However your ethernet should also be listed here so we want to make sure we don't disable that accidentally.

What is it named?

It would be worth going to "Properties > Uninstall Driver" and removing the driver windows assigned it. However your ethernet should also be listed here so we want to make sure we don't disable that accidentally.

im trying to uninstall the 3 windows drivers, but only the "Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter" was able to be uninstalled.  I have 3 other drivers in my network adapters, "Bluetooth Device (Personal Area Network), Bluetooth Device (RFCOMM Protocol TDI, Intel® Ethernet Connections (2) I218-V

im trying to uninstall the 3 windows drivers, but only the "Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter" was able to be uninstalled.  I have 3 other drivers in my network adapters, "Bluetooth Device (Personal Area Network), Bluetooth Device (RFCOMM Protocol TDI, Intel® Ethernet Connections (2) I218-V

Ok hold up, don't uninstall that.

I have 3 other drivers in my network adapters, "Bluetooth Device (Personal Area Network), Bluetooth Device (RFCOMM Protocol TDI, Intel® Ethernet Connections (2) I218-V

The wireless adapter doesn't even appear to be listed. It's as though the OS doesn't know it's there.

The wireless adapter doesn't even appear to be listed. It's as though the OS doesn't know it's there.

yes that is correct, i swear i saw the network controller before when i was using device manager with Windows 8.1.  But it appears to be gone now. 

yes that is correct, i swear i saw the network controller before when i was using device manager with Windows 8.1.  But it appears to be gone now. 

RMA the product.

Spoiler