Windows 10 won't download

wilbso

Probably a very much asked question, but it just doesn't seem to be working for me. I've tried other methods, but Windows 10 update just doesn't want to download. Even when I type in the update command into run. 

5FASc2j.png

Tis' what it looks like. I'm connected to the internet via ethernet so it should be a fine connection (Considering it's fibre optic).

So what's up with this? Is it all down to actually just having to wait? :(

I did consider this but I really don't want the hassle of having to use ISO's, I just want to know if it is down to me just being unlucky enough to have to wait more, or whether it's something else. 

That's not necessarily an ISO thing, you can just select "Upgrade this PC" and it will happen, no iso, no fuss.

I did consider this but I really don't want the hassle of having to use ISO's, I just want to know if it is down to me just being unlucky enough to have to wait more, or whether it's something else. 

its not iso its an official installer

That's not necessarily an ISO thing, you can just select "Upgrade this PC" and it will happen, no iso, no fuss.

its not iso its an official installer

Oh, my bad :) In that case thank you, I'll give this a try and see if it works :)

Use that link, and hit "upgrade this pc". Did the exact same method yesterday on a laptop, and it worked great. No ISO, no mounting, no bootable usb, it just upgraded it with no fuss.