Windows 10 ISO and Key?

Fortress

I'm planning to do a clean install of Windows 10. Is there a way of getting a key? (not the preview key). 

Has a Ph.D in Nothing and does not speak Chinese, Italian or French. (aber ich kann Deutsch sprechen)

When you do the install in 7/8 you get the option to do a fresh install.

Gaming PC: CPU: i7 4770k@4.2GHz w/ CM Nepton 140xl, GPU: Gigabyte 1070 @2050, RAM: ADATA XPG V1 16GB@2133MHz, Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 7, Case: Corsair NZXT S340.

I think it's connected to your Microsoft account otherwise it just checks your hardware to see if it matches and activates you.

But just skip the product key and it'll activate, I just did a fresh install and doing it again later in the morning on my moms PC.

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress 

I think it's connected to your Microsoft account otherwise it just checks your hardware to see if it matches and activates you.

But just skip the product key and it'll activate, I just did a fresh install and doing it again later in the morning on my moms PC.

So I should just downloaded the ISO and skip the part where you input product key?

Has a Ph.D in Nothing and does not speak Chinese, Italian or French. (aber ich kann Deutsch sprechen)

When you do the install in 7/8 you get the option to do a fresh install.

I definitely didn't get the option, my option was be forced to only upgrade, either way it did transfer everything properly, just had to install gpu drivers afterward. Typing on it right now. :)

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

I definitely didn't get the option, my option was be forced to only upgrade, either way it did transfer everything properly, just had to install gpu drivers afterward. Typing on it right now. :)

Maybe you only got that option if you did the reddit install :/  Either way you can just do refresh pc after the win10 install and delete all files...

Gaming PC: CPU: i7 4770k@4.2GHz w/ CM Nepton 140xl, GPU: Gigabyte 1070 @2050, RAM: ADATA XPG V1 16GB@2133MHz, Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 7, Case: Corsair NZXT S340.

Maybe you only got that option if you did the reddit install :/  Either way you can just do refresh pc after the win10 install and delete all files...

It's better to do a clean install, as NTFS you know DOES get upgraded with each version of windows and it's better to just format,

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress 

So to clarify with upgrading from windows 8.1 to 10 you get an option to do a fresh install and it still is activated using your old key? or with the fresh install does it delete your key and ask for a new one?