is corsair 700gs enough for zotac gtx 980 ti amp extreme?

ultimater

as the title says" ........................................"

actually i already have corsair 700gs so is it enough for handling gtx 980 ti

also i have a liquid cooler inserted in my cpu(well it was for gtx 970 and handled my cpu pretty well) but will it work with gtx 980 ti??

more than fine, you could have two 980Ti's with 700W 

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

as the title says" ........................................"

actually i already have corsair 700gs so is it enough for handling gtx 980 ti

also i have a liquid cooler inserted in my cpu(well it was for gtx 970 and handled my cpu pretty well) but will it work with gtx 980 ti??

By Liquid cooler inserted in your cpu, do you mean a waterblock? if you were using a universal vga waterblock, it is most likely going to work, however, if you got a full cover block, then no. Also, with 700W you should be able to power the 980ti. 

Me: Computer Engineer. Geek. Nerd.

[Educational] Computer Architecture: Computer Memory Hierarchy

[Educational] Computer Architecture:  What is SSE/AVX? (SIMD)

By Liquid cooler inserted in your cpu, do you mean a waterblock? if you were using a universal vga waterblock, it is most likely going to work, however, if you got a full cover block, then no. Also, with 700W you should be able to power the 980ti. 

actually i'm complete amateur here.....they inserted liquid cooler because i played heavy,powerful games like dead rising 3 and my pc  started shutting down instantly while playing games.They told me that cpu's normal cooler is not working fine with these heavy games so they inserted liquid cooler and removed normal cooler.And after that i was able to play games without instant "shut downs".

actually i'm complete amateur here.....they inserted liquid cooler because i played heavy,powerful games like dead rising 3 and my pc  started shutting down instantly while playing games.They told me that cpu's normal cooler is not working fine with these heavy games so they inserted liquid cooler and removed normal cooler.And after that i was able to play games without instant "shut downs".

Oh okay, so its just a all in one liquid cooler for the CPU? Yeah, the stock coolers that comes with the processors are normally throwaways. You would be fine keeping that cooler. 

Me: Computer Engineer. Geek. Nerd.

[Educational] Computer Architecture: Computer Memory Hierarchy

[Educational] Computer Architecture:  What is SSE/AVX? (SIMD)

Oh okay, so its just a all in one liquid cooler for the CPU? Yeah, the stock coolers that comes with the processors are normally throwaways. You would be fine keeping that cooler. 

thank you sir :)

Wouldn't get the Zotac card, STRIX (rebranded Matrix) and the Classified is the way to go.

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

Wouldn't get the Zotac card, STRIX (rebranded Matrix) and the Classified is the way to go.

well i'm getting zotac 980 ti amp extreme because its the fastest of 'em all

well i'm getting zotac 980 ti amp extreme because its the fastest of 'em all

not once you start overclocking.

not once you start overclocking.

it can boost to 1355 mhz........

implying boost clocks mean anything, I've had this arguement with 3 people man.. I know my shit I've been on hwbot for about a year now.

Classified are the HIGHEST binned cards for Air/Water, and have unlocked voltage for XOC whereas that Zotac card will be limited to 1.274v.

@Lays pls help me clense the internet

implying boost clocks mean anything, I've had this arguement with 3 people man.. I know my shit I've been on hwbot for about a year now.

Classified are the HIGHEST binned cards for Air/Water, and have unlocked voltage for XOC whereas that Zotac card will be limited to 1.274v.

@Lays pls help me clense the internet

btw i dun think card is le broke, looks like I need to get it under 25c as kingpin stated

Yea, boost clocks don't mean a whole lot if you have no voltage headroom after the fact.  You may get a higher out of the box OC on the Zotac, but with some fine tuning, the classified will most likely wreck it, not to mention the memory on the Classified is binned.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089