Custom Cable Newbie

Okay, so I'm here because I needed some help understanding all the information ive found on custom psu cables.  I have an ncase m1 and a silverstone sfx600w power supply, and the cables that it comes with are quite long and look so bland in the case.  I'm looking for firstly, cables in red, or red/black that i can buy off of some site.  Note that i've been to places like moddiy but im not sure how that all works as far as length and connectors go.  Or secondly id be open to the idea of making my own cables and cutting them to length myself, but then id like to know how to go about that.   

Okay, so I'm here because I needed some help understanding all the information ive found on custom psu cables.  I have an ncase m1 and a silverstone sfx600w power supply, and the cables that it comes with are quite long and look so bland in the case.  I'm looking for firstly, cables in red, or red/black that i can buy off of some site.  Note that i've been to places like moddiy but im not sure how that all works as far as length and connectors go.  Or secondly id be open to the idea of making my own cables and cutting them to length myself, but then id like to know how to go about that.   

Check out LutoO Customs vids on youtube. He goes into great detail on how to make your own custom cables so you can make the cables fit better in your case. Silverstone does make a shorter lenght cable kit for their SFX power supplies, check Amazon if you think making your own cables is too hard. I don't think those are colored though.

CPU i5 3570k MOBO Asus Maximus Gene V GPU Asus DCUII 670 CASE Corsair 350D (windowless) SSD Crucial M550 256GB msata CPU COOLER Noctua NH-D14 RAM Corsair XMS3 8GB 1600mhz PSU Corsair AX750 Display Asus PB287Q 4K (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/380533-journey-into-4k-goodness-asus-pb287q-review/) & Asus VH236H 1080P

Keyboard Logitech G710+ MX Brown Mouse Logitech G502 (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/299464-logitech-g502/ )

Proud owner of a BlackBerry Q10.

If you want to sleeve the cables yourself and shorten them it can be done but the pins on the cables must go back to their exact locations to ensure no mix ups or mistakes. That would require some wire strippers and crimp tools to be able to apply new crimp on ATX connectors.

As said by deVIZtation Silverstones makes short length cables or places such as Lutro0customs, or Icemodz can make custom sleeved cables.