Evga 980ti Hybrid

Is it good choose ? 

Is this the top of class 980ti ? 

Edit: The GPU i am going now is 800euro Zotac AMP! Extreme and Evga Hybrid is 850euro

Project Redline: 

♦CPU: i7-5820k  ♦CPU Cooler: Kraken x61 ♦Mobo: MSI X99A SLI ♦RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4x4GB 3200mhz ♦GPU: Evga 980Ti Hybrid ♦Case: NZXT H440 ♦SSD: Samsung 850EVO 500GB ♦HDD: WD BLUE 1TB 7200rpm ♦Display: 1280 x 1024

Is it good choose ? 

Is this the top of class 980ti ? 

Edit: The GPU i am going now is 800euro Zotac AMP! Extreme and Evga Hybrid is 850

Gigabyte 980 Ti G1 Gaming is the best choice. The Hybrid is a good choice as well.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

It's fine but no it isn't near top of the heap.

Its a reference card with a hybrid cooler.

Also hard to get, and evga does more binning than anyone else so technically the gpu itself is statistically on average worse than other brands.

But hey the cooler is amazing.

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

Gigabyte 980 Ti G1 Gaming is the best choice.

Always depends

Gigabyte 980 Ti G1 Gaming is the best choice.

If loud cards with coil wine are ok.

I mean it's not bad, but saying straight up its the best isn't anywhere near accurate.

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

Always depends

Silicon lottery ftw

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

hybrid is the best temp gpu but best oc models(and temps)msi lightning,gigabyte g1 gaming,evga kingpin and hybrid(hybrid will have best temps and it will be the quietest 

and evga does more binning than anyone else so technically the gpu itself is statistically on average worse than other brands.

source?

Also hard to get, and evga does more binning than anyone else so technically the gpu itself is statistically on average worse than other brands.

edit: Work pc is so slow lol.

source?

Evga sells more binned cards (classified and kingpin) than anyone else which since everyone gets the same quality gpu s means that their non-binned gpus have to statistically worse on average to counteract the removal of higher quality cards from the process stream.

As the it being a reference pcb... Look at any review. Jayztwocents is pretty nice.

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

Holy crap good luck trying to get the Hybrid Cooler. I was on auto-notify for it and it sold out before I could even click on the website. I'm just going to buy two 980 Ti Hybrid Coolers for my Titan X SLI on Amazon.

Always depends

Gigabyte = TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH !!!!! 

I dont want airplane in my ROOM ! 

Tip: stop recommending that card it is really loud ! My friend have it and it is like Airplane. There are alot of better options :) ( Insted of buying G1 go for Zotac AMP! Extreme )

Project Redline: 

♦CPU: i7-5820k  ♦CPU Cooler: Kraken x61 ♦Mobo: MSI X99A SLI ♦RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4x4GB 3200mhz ♦GPU: Evga 980Ti Hybrid ♦Case: NZXT H440 ♦SSD: Samsung 850EVO 500GB ♦HDD: WD BLUE 1TB 7200rpm ♦Display: 1280 x 1024

Evga sells more binned cards (classified and kingpin) than anyone else which since everyone gets the same quality gpu s means that their non-binned gpus have to statistically worse on average to counteract the removal of higher quality cards from the process stream.

As the it being a reference pcb... Look at any review. Jayztwocents is pretty nice.

Note that only the Kingpin has advertised & priced asic tiers. The classified is only guaranteed to hit the same speeds as the G1. So you may end up getting one that doesn't go any further than that. Also I've been collecting overclock ASIC numbers for the past few weeks and they're all over the place. The kingpin is the only one where you can buy yourself into a card that will overclock well.

Also almost everyone seems to get 1420 minimum with most being 1450Mhz. So if you don't reach that clock I would return it. 1500+ and you're good.

Gigabyte = TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH !!!!! 

I dont want airplane in my ROOM ! 

Tip: stop recommending that card it is really loud ! My friend have it and it is like Airplane.

Well I will receive my G1 hopefully in 2 days and I have pretty good audio recording gear so I will make a video to settle this once and for all. Also note that the noise can vary from card to card. ( It shouldn't, but it sadly does happen. )

For more information in general:

The Big 980Ti Information Thread

That's no moon, that's a death ball !
K'Nex Server -- R9 290 Alpenföhn Peter Review -- Philips BDM4065UC Review
CPU Intel i5-4760K @ 4.3Ghz MEM 4x 4GB Cucial Ballistix 1600 LP MOBO Asus Maximus VI Gene GPU 980Ti G1 @ 1.47Ghz SSD 3x Samsung 840 EVO 240GB Raid0 CASE Silverstone SG10 DISPLAY Philips BDM4065UC 40" UHD