Define S switched audio headers

colinreay

Hi, I have a question/issue with my Fractal Define S. When I plug my headphones into the jack labeled with the headphone, nothing happens. When I plug my headphone jack into the port labeled with a microphone, my headphones function as playback (normal.) My headphone port is on the left, and mic port is on the right. Were they switched or something? If so, can I change this?

I like good humans and good food

Hi, I have a question/issue with my Fractal Define S. When I plug my headphones into the jack labeled with the headphone, nothing happens. When I plug my headphone jack into the port labeled with a microphone, my headphones function as playback (normal.) My headphone port is on the left, and mic port is on the right. Were they switched or something? If so, can I change this?

Yeah, just switch the audio headers

Project Pluto
i3 4170 MSI H97 PC Mate MSI R9 380 2GD5T @ 1095MHz Kingston HyperX Fury Blue 2x4gb @ 1600MhzWD 1TB Blue • be quiet! Pure Rock • NZXT S340 Black XFX TS 550w • BenQ GW2265HM

yea just remove the front pastic thing from the metal case, unscrew the two screw, flip around the audio/jack hub, screw back, put back front pastic on metal case, done.

yea just remove the front pastic thing from the metal case, unscrew the two screw, flip around the audio/jack hub, screw back, put back front pastic on metal case, done.

Yeah, just switch the audio headers

Thanks! Turns out that in the RealTek Audio Manager you can right click the port that a device was plugged into, and change the output from mic to speakers.

I like good humans and good food