Can I use the same ID to fold on 2 machines?

So my PC is folding, can I set my GF's PC to fold using my ID to help boost my points and the LTT points quicker?

Intel Core I7-4790K 4.5GHz 1.225V, NZXT Kraken x60 AIO Cooler, EVGA Z97 FTW Board, Kingston Fury 2x8GB DDR3 1600Mhz Ram, EVGA GTX 980 TI SC+ ACX GPU, Corsair Air 540 Case w/ 3x120MM & 3x140MM Cougar Red LED Fans, EVGA G1 650W 80+ Gold PSU, Crucial MX100 512GB SSD, Samsung UD590 4k 60Hz Monitor

So my PC is folding, can I set my GF's PC to fold using my ID to help boost my points and the LTT points quicker?

yes, you just need to set up your key and your username

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

you can re-use your passkey as many times on as many systems as you would like

~Judah

You can use the exact same details on any machine at any time, it just goes to the same account.

Gaming/Folding rig: Coolermaster CM 690 II Advanced White | MSI Z77A-G43 | Intel Core i7 3770k @ 4.4GHz | 10GB G.Skill RAM | Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | Seagate 2TB | Seagate 2TB | WD Blue 640GB | Cogage Arrow (Passive) | Thermaltake Toughpower XT 675w | Windows 10 Pro

Photography

How do you see the status of each machine from your main PC?

I've installed the client on a few different PCs but have to check on them individually. Can't seem to get the Clients menu on the left hand side working, it just says 'Connecting' to each PC.

Is there a guide somewhere?

How do you see the status of each machine from your main PC?

I've installed the client on a few different PCs but have to check on them individually. Can't seem to get the Clients menu on the left hand side working, it just says 'Connecting' to each PC.

Is there a guide somewhere?

I have always found this to be a bit tricky.

If you are running Windows, you will have to allow the program (or the specific port) through the firewall. Also, if you are not on the same network as the different computers you will have to port-forward on the routers.

~Judah