get money back on origin?

austrianguy69

Hey so I am feeling totally scammed here. I wanted to play BF Hardline again, but there are like 10 servers, 10 fucking servers! There 3x more servers in Battlefield Bad Company 2! So I basically cant play this game, cuz my favourite game mode isnt being played at all! The funniest thing is that this game has few servers, even though its my favourite game after Battlefield 4!

Is there any way how I can get my 45€ back for that?

Hey so I am feeling totally scammed here. I wanted to play BF Hardline again, but there are like 10 servers, 10 fucking servers! There 3x more servers in Battlefield Bad Company 2! So I basically cant play this game, cuz my favourite game mode isnt being played at all! The funniest thing is that this game has few servers, even though its my favourite game after Battlefield 4!

You may return EA full game downloads (PC or Mac) and participating third party titles purchased on Origin for a full refund. Refund requests can be made within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game’s release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first. And if you purchase a new EA game within the first 30 days of its release date and can’t play it due to technical reasons within EA’s control, you can request a refund within 72 hours after you first launch the game instead of 24. 

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

You may return EA full game downloads (PC or Mac) and participating third party titles purchased on Origin for a full refund. Refund requests can be made within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game’s release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first. And if you purchase a new EA game within the first 30 days of its release date and can’t play it due to technical reasons within EA’s control, you can request a refund within 72 hours after you first launch the game instead of 24. 

and how should I know from the game release that there won't be any servers left 6 months l8er? EA should provide servers then!

and how should I know from the game release that there won't be any servers left 6 months l8er? EA should provide servers then!

Try contacting EA, you never know. They might refund the game for you.

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

There's servers.

What there isn't there any of are people.

Try contacting EA Support. They'll do the best within their rules, and they won't take anymore than 2 hours.

there are servers, but only very few, compared to 3 months ago