Corsair H100

So i am building a new PC for mah friend(Built several PC's before) and im using this motherboard http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813132132

Unfortunately the Z87 TUF is out of stock so im stuck with that if the other one does not get resupplied. Im installing the Corsair H100, Not the I or anything.

I am going to be setting up 4 fans with 4pin connectors. which is the max for that motherboard. when i see the H100 it says you put the 3pin connector into the 4pin CPU fan connector(Not sure why that is) and then you use another 4pin to connect to the CPU OPT fan header? not very sure how this connects. need some help

The pump must plug into the cpu fan header.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

The pump must plug into the cpu fan header.

Isn't there also a SATA power cable? and there is also a 4pin you have to plug in for corsair link?

You can get y splitter on ebay 

Magical Pineapples

You can get y splitter on ebay 

Im just asking what do i need to plug in with the H100? I think it needs 3 Pin cpu header, 4 pin for the CPU assist fan, and a sata cable