BIOS Issue and Bluescreens.

iDeJayDzn

Basically i am starting to get a lot of bluescreens all of a sudden. Event viewer always shows it as different causes everytime. I try fix them and another appears. Literally nothing i can do fixes the issue. Not only that but on boot i get USB error codes. I don't know why and i dont know what they even mean as i cant find any error code listings for my board. Then on top of that blue screening and usb errors, i have the boot failing all the time. I rarely get a full boot up into windows on the first try. It either freezes on the BIOS Splash, just after it on the _ screen or reboots after the windows logo starts to animate (Windows 7). So now im getting insanely pissed off with it as im trying to do work and play game it starts to happen. Then it takes me like 15 minutes just to get back into Windows. Memtest cant find any errors, chkdsk cant find any and startup repair just asks if i want to restore to a previous point which has never worked in the first place as i had to reinstall to begin with for another problem. However that other problem spiralled into this problem. So i want to know, what can i do to fix this issue? Is it a RAM/Processor/SSD or PSU issue or something? It's ridiculous that im getting this shit with equipment this expensive. SOMEONE HELP.

Professional Graphics Designer | Case: NZXT Phantom Orange and Black | Motherboard: MSI SLI PLUS X99S

CPU: Intel i7 5820K | Graphics Card: Zotac nVidia 1080 AMP!

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 PRO 256GB, Western Digital Black 3TB & Western Digital Red 3TB | 

Monitors: Acer Predator XB271HU 27", Acer Predator XB270HAbprz 27" and BenQ GL240 24" | PSU: Corsair AX860i |

Can anybody help? :(

Professional Graphics Designer | Case: NZXT Phantom Orange and Black | Motherboard: MSI SLI PLUS X99S

CPU: Intel i7 5820K | Graphics Card: Zotac nVidia 1080 AMP!

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 PRO 256GB, Western Digital Black 3TB & Western Digital Red 3TB | 

Monitors: Acer Predator XB271HU 27", Acer Predator XB270HAbprz 27" and BenQ GL240 24" | PSU: Corsair AX860i |

Mate a I can think of is reset the OS clear the CMOS and update the BIOS if that dont work then try different parts if you have some or just do a RMA on every part :)

My speakers dont even fit on or under my desk...PA's FTW