sennheiser game zero vs hyper x cloud 2

Hey guys!

I am wondering if can get feedback on both of these headphones. I am trying to choose between one of them to use as my daily driver for gaming etc. I know hyper x cloud 2 is probably a fan favorite but I want to hear if the hyperx cloud 2 can compete against the sennheiser game zero.

Thanks!

-snip-

They both have terrible mics but the Game Zero has better sound quality.

Get a ATH M40 and slap a ModMic on it, don't empty out your wallet for headphones.

Clouds are better value. Senns are overall better. Wouldn't get the Senns unless you're planning on getting the Game Ones though.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

They both have terrible mics but the Game Zero has better sound quality.

Get a ATH M40 and slap a ModMic on it, don't empty out your wallet for headphones.

The sennheiser MIC is amazing...

The game 0 is much better than hyperx cloud 2, but cost a lot more, so are a worse value.

The sennheiser MIC is amazing...

The game 0 is much better than hyperx cloud 2, but cost a lot more, so are a worse value.

in wat way is it better?

in wat way is it better?

The sound quality is just plan better. The clouds are better than most gaming headsets for the price, but aren't as good as more expensive audiophile heaphones. The game one/zero are based off sennheiser 555s (or something similar), which are really nice $100 headphones. The game headsets also have much better directional audio, even more with the game one. The game zero has better sound isolation than the clouds, but there is also the game ones if you want something open. The game headsets also have a better mic. 

The Game Zero's are much better than the Cloud 2's, but the Cloud 2's have much better value. If you're thinking about getting the Cloud 2's I would just recommend getting the gen 1 Cloud's instead. I'm pretty sure the Cloud's and Cloud 2's are the same except the Cloud 2's come with a USB sound card for surround sound, which is useless because onboard audio is perfectly fine for gaming.