Anyone know how I can play computer sound through Skype as well as microphone sound?

TheSovietXman

A lot of people have their computer sounds as well as voice played by default with Skype and they hate it to death, but I want it. I dont have a Soundcard but almost all the tutorials i find require you to use the Sound Mix option in recording to play computer sound. I tried out the trial version of Virtual Audio Cable to replace the need for a sound card and followed this tutorial 

and i used skype echo service, but only my computer sound comes through, but i want both the computer sound and mic sound. Anyone have advice?

A lot of people have their computer sounds as well as voice played by default with Skype and they hate it to death, but I want it. I dont have a Soundcard but almost all the tutorials i find require you to use the Sound Mix option in recording to play computer sound. I tried out the trial version of Virtual Audio Cable to replace the need for a sound card and followed this tutorial and i used skype echo service, but only my computer sound comes through, but i want both the computer sound and mic sound. Anyone have advice?

So you want to be able to hear yourself talk while your playing games? Or you want to hear your games and someone else talking to you on skype at the same time?

Project Hephaestus

Intel Core i5 6600K @ 4.2GHz~ASUS Maximus 9 Hero~32GB DDR4 @ 3200MHz~ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP Ed.

So you want to be able to hear yourself talk while your playing games? Or you want to hear your games and someone else talking to you on skype at the same time?

I have a friend who want to be able to watch me play video games, but she lives rather far away and i was thinking i could use Skype screensharing in a call so that she could watch, but I'd also like to play the game sound as well as sound through my mic over skype

this is an extremely stupid but good solution: Grab a 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable and a spliter and take the cable from your speakers or headphones, through the splitter, and then into the line input on the back.

shoot, i realized that i clicked on the wrong place for this topic (sorry) but i will try what you said, thank you

Wondering if you've found a fix to this? What i think you mean is to have your system sounds and your voice, both sent to the people your talking to on skype, instead of just your mic?