Stealth games getting hard to play

Guest Console Peasant

Ever since I was young I liked them and had no problem with them but now i'm older and I can't play them to much anymore, because I literally scare myself.

I always wanted to be older but now i regret everything as I can no longer play stealth games :[ rip

Even the non scary things scare me

Don't worry about it. Just take it the way it is.

I also changed a lot during the last couple of years. I get emotionally affected more easily now, probably because so much stuff happpened with my family. Oh well.

Just find something else you like to do. ;-)

Change always opens up new opportunities.

I actually never liked stealth games much and was always into the fast-paced shooter titles (UT99 was the beginning of that).....I see myself actually turning away from that and getting more and more into stealthy, strategic games that are slower.

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @4.2HGhz 1.25V || Noctua NH-U12S SE2 || 16GB (2×8GB) Aegis 3000Mhz CL16 @3200Mhz || 
|| Sapphire Pulse RX 6700 10G || MSI B450i Gaming PLUS MAX Wifi
  || Kingston NV1 2TB m.2 ||  Corsair SF600 || Intertech IM 1 |||
Peripherals: Sennheiser PC  360 G4ME || AOC CQ27G2U || Viewsonic PX701HD || Keychron V1 || Logitech G303 Shroud Edition||| Laptop: XPS 13 2in1 7390 || Steam Deck 256 GB (64GB Version) ||| Cameras: Fujifilm XH-1 || Fujifilm X100T

Elite 110 build log (update:05/15/2018)

Ever since I was young I liked them and had no problem with them but now i'm older and I can't play them to much anymore, because I literally scare myself.

I always wanted to be older but now i regret everything as I can no longer play stealth games :[ rip

Even the non scary things scare me

Check out "mark of the ninja." It's a good combination and it isn't scary at all. Splinter Cell Blacklist is also a good game. Most splinter cell games aren't scary.

But I agree. Most new stealth games are absolutely frightening, with some levels being off the charts scary. It's crazy how much they play on your nerves by using dark settings, screechy music, growling, and enemies coming at the screen.

You're not alone.

Don't worry about it. Just take it the way it is.

I also changed a lot during the last couple of years. I get emotionally affected more easily now, probably because so much stuff happpened with my family. Oh well.

Just find something else you like to do. ;-)

Change always opens up new opportunities.

I actually never liked stealth games much and was always into the fast-paced shooter titles (UT99 was the beginning of that).....I see myself actually turning away from that and getting more and more into stealthy, strategic games that are slower.

That was a very good post but...

;-)? LMAO

I dont only play stealth, i mean like one off single player types

Check out "mark of the ninja." It's a good combination and it isn't scary at all. Splinter Cell Blacklist is also a good game. Most splinter cell games aren't scary.

But I agree. Most new stealth games are absolutely frightening, with some levels being off the charts scary. It's crazy how much they play on your nerves by using dark settings, screechy music, growling, and enemies coming at the screen.

You're not alone.

Well yes all of those things obviously add to it but even normal stealth with no intentions seem to get to me

Well yes all of those things obviously add to it but even normal stealth with no intentions seem to get to me

Give us a few titles that you have tried recently.

Give us a few titles that you have tried recently.

wolfenstein is the most recent (they use eary music when using stealth)

wolfenstein is the most recent (they use eary music when using stealth)

I don't know Wolfenstein has always been a little creepy.... check out the games I recommended. Mark of the Ninja is very highly praised. It will undoubtedly be on sale for $5 or so during the summer sale.

I feel ya. I'm getting slow at twitch shooters and as a result, online gameplay is becoming painfully dull. I don't like dying constantly. Not fun.

Z77A-G43 LGA 1155, Intel I5 3450s, Radeon R9 290 (non-X), Cooler Master V750 Gold (750W) PSU, 2x4GB Ripjaws X 1866 MHz, 1x4 Crucial 1866 MHz, Samsung 840 Evo 500GB, Thor V2 Full-tower Case, Acer 1920x1080 Monitor

I love Batman Arkham's stealth mechanics...and that's not focused on scary.

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

I feel ya. I'm getting slow at twitch shooters and as a result, online gameplay is becoming painfully dull. I don't like dying constantly. Not fun.

When BF3 came out I was top of the leaderboard, had a week away and always sat at the bottom.

Thing is I've always been the guy with the sniper rifle, mav or defib. My dad however is in his 50s and kicks are at FPS games.

I love Batman Arkham's stealth mechanics...and that's not focused on scary.

Played them all, I think i mighta got some spooks sometimes

I don't know Wolfenstein has always been a little creepy.... check out the games I recommended. Mark of the Ninja is very highly praised. It will undoubtedly be on sale for $5 or so during the summer sale.

I actually already own one, maybe ill give it a play