Gopro to make quadcopter

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

I mean, duh. It's a little late though. Unless it has amazing value.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Please give us quotes from the article...

I knew that this was going to happen at some point and I guess it's good that it's now confirmed. I have a feeling that it's going to be strangely terrible though.

Sig under construction.

figured it would happen, it will probably suck and still be very promoted/used though. 

something people who custom build quads know, is POV flying from a go pro sucks. hopefully this can be improved because of this

Sigh. All the idiots who can't fly will now buy these, start crashing, and ruin the hobby for everyone. 

how much are you into quads? i was looking into building my own soon. 

The verge

that GoPro was a "consumer focused company" — so it seems logical the GoPro quadcopter will be in the same price range as drones from DJI, Parrot, and 3D Robotics. He also said that letting people fly their cameras "sparks the imagination" of users

It's a product that fits right into GoPro's strategy, and GoPro will be right there with products to offer new users. Woodman said that there will be a number of related products available when GoPro's quadcopter launches.

On mobile sorry

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

Sigh. All the idiots who can't fly will now buy these, start crashing, and ruin the hobby for everyone.

I dont think it will change much in terms crash of quads. It will be in the thousand dollar range. If anything with the dji 4k camera we shOuld have seen more crashes. Yes some people will but because its "gopro" like people have iPhones because its "apple"

figured it would happen, it will probably suck and still be very promoted/used though. 

something people who custom build quads know, is POV flying from a go pro sucks. hopefully this can be improved because of this

how much are you into quads? i was looking into building my own soon. 

Heavily. I have a few Phantoms, I'm going to build my octacopter this summer.

Heavily. I have a few Phantoms, I'm going to build my octacopter this summer.

mind if I PM you later about it? by the end of summer I want a Quad that can go UAV and have POV feed off of it. 

my buddy lives a quarter of a mile from me as the crow flies(or drone in this case) but 6 miles by road. Theres a big forested ravine between us. he does a lot of video work, I do rendering for him. Was joking about just attaching a SSD and flying it over. turn a 15 minute trip into a 3 minute automated process. 

mind if I PM you later about it? by the end of summer I want a Quad that can go UAV and have POV feed off of it. 

my buddy lives a quarter of a mile from me as the crow flies(or drone in this case) but 6 miles by road. Theres a big forested ravine between us. he does a lot of video work, I do rendering for him. Was joking about just attaching a SSD and flying it over. turn a 15 minute trip into a 3 minute automated process. 

Yea for sure, will help as much as I can