Custom Loop (cpu+2gpu)

I have never done a custom loop before and would really appreciate some help picking out component ts that work well together, they don't need to match and I am prepared to sink some 300-500 dollars to do it well enough that I can be proud of the result I have a 4790k on an asus tuf board model: sabertooth mk 1 and I have been using stock graphics for a month now and corsair h100i that was a gift, now though I will be picking out my new gpu (980) I want to stick with a strix because I like asus and the ekwb that I have seen look awesome, but if it is simply easier to use reference I can defiantly get over it. I am new to water blocks and pumps and tubing and fittings so any direction here will help immensely this is the current state of my pc and thanks for the help in advance.

-Brad

http://pcpartpicker.com/b/xy2RsY

EK makes GPU blocks for Strix cards so you shouldn't have a problem there. The easiest way would be to get a CPU loop kit, and then buy a GPU block and two more fittings. Also, follow your topic.

Main PC: 4690k, LMG Edition G1 Gaming GTX 980, 16GB Hyper X Fury, Asus Z97-A, EVGA G2 850W, Crucial MX100 128GB, WD Red 1TB 2.5", Dark Rock 3

Laptop: Asus UX305 Monitor: Asus PB278Q Keyboard: Filco Majestouch 2 TKL Mouse: Corsair M65

on the reference 980 part. Here in england they are extremely rare it took me a month to find a second one for my rig and they sell for £ 500 (770 USD)

My Personal PC 'Apex' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/LiamBetts123/saved/3rTNnQ

Intel Core i9 9900k, ASUS Z390-A, RTX 2080TI, Meshify C, HX 850i, 32GB Gskill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHZ, 500GB NVME, 500GB SSD & 2 x 4TB Baracudas 

Brad for custom water cooling the size of the case becomes an issue as to the number of radiators you have capacity for. Are you going to be cooling both the cpu and 1 or 2 gpus (980s)?

Are you going to overclock, and if so to what extent? With a $500 budget, the waterblocks for 2 gpus will eat up from a minimum of $200 to likely $275.

Word to the wise, if you are hoping to custom watercool a cpu and 2 gpus buy the case with the most rad capacity you can afford.

5960x-4.4|AsusRE5|16g DDR4-2133|ZOTAC GTX 1080 FE-EK Block|2Smsng 850 EVO 500gb ssds Raid0|2Tb WD Blk|Win10-64|PC P&C 1200W|Thrmltake X9|Custom H20 cooling|Dell U3415W

4790k-4.7|AsusMxVIIH|16g DDR3-2400|EVGA GTX980TI SC-EK Block|Cru M500-240g ssd:500g WD Blk|Win10-64|PC P&C 950W|HAF932Adv|Custom H20 cooling|BenQ BL3200PT

I picked the enthoo pro hoping it would be a large enough case to get some good water cooling in it and I was just looking at my price I set and I will be getting one gpu at a time because of monetary obligations to school. So for the moment in the enthoo pro I can honestly say it will be only one gpu, when the time comes for the second one I will buy the nessesarry parts and most likely I will be needing a knew case by then anyway.