Far Cry 4 Dual Cores?

AFlyingBuffalo
Go to solution Solved by Aniallation,

There are third-party mods to allow you to play it, but you're not going to get an enjoyable experience. 

G3258 =/= AAA gaming

Does FC4 run on dual cores yet, like did they ever allow it to? I just re downloaded the game and I get a black screen and then nothing happens. I have a G3258 and a GTX 960.

nope it wont start with dual cores

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

nope it wont start with dual cores

Still? I heard somewhere that they patched that but I guess not... GAH

should upgrade if you have a dual core anyhow.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

FC4 hates dual core and your Pentium

there are hacks but it ain't pretty

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

yes there is a work around just search for Far cry Easy Hook and run that before booting the game.

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary numbers and those who don’t

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

Still? I heard somewhere that they patched that but I guess not... GAH

http://www73.zippyshare.com/v/npcXYUov/file.html

Put in FC4 .exe directory, run the injector, while it's up run FC4. Ta-da

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

should upgrade if you have a dual core anyhow.

I just bought it 2 days ago so I don't really have money...

FC4 hates dual core and your Pentium

there are hacks but it ain't pretty

I knew there were workarounds but I just gave up and uninstalled the game for now. It's taking up precious SSD space... CS:GO it is then.

I just uninstalled the game, when I get a better CPU I'll play the game...

You should change your best answer to mine or that other guys post as if someone searches the forum with the same question they will think there is no fix.

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary numbers and those who don’t

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

You should change your best answer to mine or that other guys post as if someone searches the forum with the same question they will think there is no fix.

the hack will work but it not elegent

and you get massive stutters

the hack will work but it not elegent

and you get massive stutters

You only get stutters because it's a demanding game I've used it and it is perfectly fine as long as you don't go crazy with the settings. But the point is if anyone searches this they will most likely immediately give up when they could have got a fix.

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

There are third-party mods to allow you to play it, but you're not going to get an enjoyable experience. 

G3258 =/= AAA gaming

"Rawr XD"