EVGA 680i SLI Motherboard

Out of curiousity, does anyone still own one of these motherboards? Back in the day they were plauged with terrible quality control and massive amounts of boards were RMA'd due to various electrical failures (Namely the memory controller that was weak and would fail if all four DIMMS were used or in some cases if the memory was overvolted to any extent). Hell, some people even had issues such as the board working in one chasis, removing the board, trying to power it on outside of the cas,and suddenly the board was dead and would no longer boot. I picked one of these boards up five years ago, have overclocked it to the max with numerous different processors and numerous combinations of graphics cards in SLI and somehow this thing has lived all this time. Anyone else have any experience with the EVGA 680i SLI motherboards? Or even the XFX variants of this board?

I didn't ask what it was designed to do, I asked what it was capable of doing.

I has a P5-ND which had a 750i chipset and it was very picky about memory and didn't like running above 1700MHz FSB. I think in was just than Nvidia didn't make very good chipsets.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!