Quick disconnect & flow meter placement in new hard tubing build

Hey all,

I'm about to embark on my first hard tubing build in a CaseLabs Mercury S8 case.

As part of this build, I'm trying to figure out how and where to put both a quick disconnect and a Aquacomputer flow meter in the loop. Anyone have any suggestions?

Obviously, I'd like these to be at the bottom of the case on the side that houses the power supply.

I have a QD in my current soft tubed build, but having a hard time wrapping my head around how to do the same in an acrylic tube build.

Thanks!

for the flow meter has to be a place where there are no 90's 45 it need a straight tube for a few inches on both sides to get accurate readings you can have 90's just not attached/very close.

for the hard tubing QDC's im not sure how you would do it

main rig

Spoiler

corsair 750d | evga 1000w g2 | Gigabyte x99 soc champ | 5820k 4.0GHz | 1tb wd blue | 250gb samsung 840 evo  | Crucial Ballistix Sport XT 16GB 8x2 DDR4-2400 | MSI GTX 970 x2 | monitor Acer B286HK 28" 4K | razor chroma blackwidow  | razor death adder chroma

CENTOS 7 SERVER (PLEX&docker stuff)

Spoiler

NZXT s220 | evga 500w 80+ | AMD FX 8320e | ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 | 2x8gb non ecc ddr3 WD red 2TBx2 | seagate 160gb microcenter 8gb flashdrive OS

Hey all,

I'm about to embark on my first hard tubing build in a CaseLabs Mercury S8 case.

As part of this build, I'm trying to figure out how and where to put both a quick disconnect and a Aquacomputer flow meter in the loop. Anyone have any suggestions?

Obviously, I'd like these to be at the bottom of the case on the side that houses the power supply.

I have a QD in my current soft tubed build, but having a hard time wrapping my head around how to do the same in an acrylic tube build.

Thanks!

For Hardlines you can't have quick disconnects unless you plumb a section in soft tube to be able to unhook it, that's one of the main reasons why for hardline a drain or separate port is need compared to soft tube where it's possible to cut a piece of tube away from components to drain the fluid.