noctua industrial 2000rpm pwm vs Bitfenix spencter pro 140mm red led

PC_NOOB ;)

Hi, I am looking for the best 140mm fans for my NZXT phantom 820 and I am torn between the noctua industrial 2000rpm pwm and the Bitfenix spencter pro 140mm red led, also I want a red glow through the top mesh and vents I am okay with using a led strip at the top tho (these fans will be used for my h110i gt in push/pull, rear exhaust and bottom intake as well as on the bracket to blow air over the gpu.

Hi, I am looking for the best 140mm fans for my NZXT phantom 820 and I am torn between the noctua industrial 2000rpm pwm and the Bitfenix spencter pro 140mm red led, also I want a red glow through the top mesh and vents I am okay with using a led strip at the top tho (these fans will be used for my h110i gt in push/pull, rear exhaust and bottom intake as well as on the bracket to blow air over the gpu.

The industrial fans will perform much better but they are not exact what one would call a silent fan.

The industrial fans will perform much better but they are not exact what one would call a silent fan.

The Bitfenix are loud as hell too

The Y.E.T.I. is in progress?Whaaat? (modding aproach&build log)->http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/355618-project-yeti-first-build/

[READ THE COC BEFORE POSTING][Check twice cut once][NZXT rules:D][Dremel is Love Dremel is Life][COOKIES ARE GREAT][LOGIC]

The Bitfenix are loud as hell too

At 12V the Spectre Pro 140mm aren't super loud but their performance is lack luster compared to the Noctua Industrials.

At 12V the Spectre Pro 140mm aren't super loud but their performance is lack luster compared to the Noctua Industrials.

yeah... ok

The Y.E.T.I. is in progress?Whaaat? (modding aproach&build log)->http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/355618-project-yeti-first-build/

[READ THE COC BEFORE POSTING][Check twice cut once][NZXT rules:D][Dremel is Love Dremel is Life][COOKIES ARE GREAT][LOGIC]

I have the NF A14s, and yea on full blast they are very loud. But honestly....I don't hear them when I'm playing, I only hear them when I am trying to relax and I am watching videos. In that case you just simply put a curve on your fans, put em at 34-50%, and have them crank up to 75-100% when under load, problem solved.

Honestly you can't have quiet fans AND have great performance, the only real issue is having fans that rattle or make noise because the bearings on the fans are quite that great. Noctuas are REALLY well built, but they are definetely expensive, if the price is too much go with Phanteks F140SP fans. They are somewhat loud as well and are 3 pin, but they push a lot of air, have great pressure, and to top it off, you can get leds on em. :)