Looking to build a new pc for home use

Nyah

Hello,

I'm looking forward to build a pc for home use such as video games and streaming sometimes.

The budget is somewhere around 600-750 Euros, it really depends.

The things I'm looking for are.. well.. everything.. CPU, GPU, Hard Drive, Motherboard and all that cool stuff.

I live in Europe, Bulgaria.

Please if you can post the suggestions as: item - link

Thank you for your time.

P.S. I'm not totally sure if this is where I'm supposed to post this... seemed like the place but I could be wrong.. Sorry if it's not the correct place.

Everything but the case is done. there is 60 Euros for a case, pick one that you like.

CPU: Intel Core i3-4170 3.7GHz Dual-Core Processor  (€128.62 @ Amazon Deutschland) 

Motherboard: MSI H81M-E34 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (€56.96 @ Amazon Deutschland) 

Memory: Crucial Ballistix Sport 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (€38.30 @ Home of Hardware DE) 

Memory: Crucial Ballistix Sport 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (€38.30 @ Home of Hardware DE) 

Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (€56.85 @ Amazon Deutschland) 

Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 960 4GB Video Card  (€261.99 @ Amazon Deutschland) 

Power Supply: SeaSonic 520W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  (€60.63 @ Amazon Deutschland) 

Total: €641.65

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-05-24 21:03 CEST+0200

Hello,

I'm looking forward to build a pc for home use such as video games and streaming sometimes.

The budget is somewhere around 600-750 Euros, it really depends.

The things I'm looking for are.. well.. everything.. CPU, GPU, Hard Drive, Motherboard and all that cool stuff.

I live in Europe, Bulgaria.

Please if you can post the suggestions as: item - link

Thank you for your time.

P.S. I'm not totally sure if this is where I'm supposed to post this... seemed like the place but I could be wrong.. Sorry if it's not the correct place.

Here you go:

http://de.pcpartpicker.com/p/NRMczy

<p>Wish I could have this already!! : http://pcpartpicker.com/p/qTLRjX