Pointless to sleeve my CX600M cables?

Muleworx

Hey everyone,

Really looking to start a cable sleeve project but I have the CX600M and its semimodular. Supposedly it can be done. Any tips or info will be greatly appreciated. thinking about either black and gray or black and white scheme.

Thank you!

post-194632-0-56147200-1432391636_thumb.

Possible, but will require you to open the PSU cover and that can:

- Have some risks: Charged capacitors, electronics.

- Void warranty.

That time I saved Linus' WiFi pass from appearing on YouTube: 

A sudden Linus re-appears : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/390793-important-dailymotion-account-still-active/

1. Remove the HDD bay next to the optical drive, it's restricting airflow.

2. You can custom sleeve it, yes.

Sleeving the whole psu cables is possible, but it is hard and time consuming. I would rather recommend getting/sleeving extensions since they are easier to sleeve and make. They can also curve naturally and is alot cheaper.

We offer the service of making custom extensions here: https://modguru.net/product-category/exten/

We can also sell you supplies if wanted.

Contact us here or on our livechat

Thanks

Martin

Contact us for a quotation or a chat [Modguru shop] [Facebook] Creating the highest quality products ever

Possible, but will require you to open the PSU cover and that can:

- Have some risks: Charged capacitors, electronics.

- Void warranty.

didnt even think about warranty! thanks lol

1. Remove the HDD bay next to the optical drive, it's restricting airflow.

2. You can custom sleeve it, yes.

Will do. but i do have an optical drive up top

Sleeving the whole psu cables is possible, but it is hard and time consuming. I would rather recommend getting/sleeving extensions since they are easier to sleeve and make. They can also curve naturally and is alot cheaper.

We offer the service of making custom extensions here: https://modguru.net/product-category/exten/

We can also sell you supplies if wanted.

Contact us here or on our livechat

Thanks

Martin

Ill check it out. thank you!

didnt even think about warranty! thanks lol

Will do. but i do have an optical drive up top

Ill check it out. thank you!

I meant the huge HDD bay underneath the 5.25 bays

We almost have the same cable management and if you're looking for before/after pictures this is what sleeving did to my system, can get some photos with flash as well so it's not so dark! Can't really give you any tips about the sleeving itself but since we have the same (almost) cable management you can get a sense of how it will look when it's done and if it's worth it or not!

Before: http://i.imgur.com/yIWrc2s.jpg

After: http://i.imgur.com/XMIXFpP.jpg

GPU: RTX 2080 Super                                                                             Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK.2 RGB

CPU: i7-9700K                                                                                       MouseLogitech G PRO Wireless
RAM: 16 GB Corsair Vengance PRO                                                         Headset: Corsair HS70 PRO Wireless

PSU: CX650F                                                                                         MousepadCorsair MM500 Extended 3XL
MOBO: Asus Prime Z390-A                                                                     ControllerDualSense 5

Case: Lian Li Lancool II                                                                          CameraCanon EOS M50

Monitor: Samsung Odyssey G5                                                                      CoolingCorsair H100i Platinum

The white Rabbit                                                                                           MicrophoneTrust GXT 252+

I meant the huge HDD bay underneath the 5.25 bays

Yea there empty. Gonna take them out and do some dusting lol

We almost have the same cable management and if you're looking for before/after pictures this is what sleeving did to my system, can get some photos with flash as well so it's not so dark! Can't really give you any tips about the sleeving itself but since we have the same (almost) cable management you can get a sense of how it will look when it's done and if it's worth it or not!

Before: http://i.imgur.com/yIWrc2s.jpg

After: http://i.imgur.com/XMIXFpP

Very nice! The cables really make it pop. 

Very nice! The cables really make it pop. 

Ty! Yeah I like it :) So if you feel it's worth it you should definitely do it :D

GPU: RTX 2080 Super                                                                             Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK.2 RGB

CPU: i7-9700K                                                                                       MouseLogitech G PRO Wireless
RAM: 16 GB Corsair Vengance PRO                                                         Headset: Corsair HS70 PRO Wireless

PSU: CX650F                                                                                         MousepadCorsair MM500 Extended 3XL
MOBO: Asus Prime Z390-A                                                                     ControllerDualSense 5

Case: Lian Li Lancool II                                                                          CameraCanon EOS M50

Monitor: Samsung Odyssey G5                                                                      CoolingCorsair H100i Platinum

The white Rabbit                                                                                           MicrophoneTrust GXT 252+

Ty! Yeah I like it :) So if you feel it's worth it you should definitely do it :D

definitely pushing me to go white haha 

definitely pushing me to go white haha 

Haha yeah I love the white cables xD

• 5 months later...

Did you sleeved your cosair MorbidAngel? or bought?

if that helps you - we will be launching by next week a Series of extension kits that will be available in 12 color combos - they will be featuring the following:

Version 1: 24PIN ATX, 1 x 8PIN EPS & 2 x 6PIN VGA + 8 Combs

Version 2: 24PIN ATX, 1 x 8PIN EPS, 1 x 8PIN VGA & 1 x 6PIN VGA + 8 Combs

Both kits will be available for 29.90USD starting middle of next week at Performance PCS and our channel network.