Cooler master n200 vs n300

kirilenko

The only difference is the n300 supports atx

“I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart

Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

Different size, about the same build quality.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Which is better?

They're pretty much the same except N300 is bigger for ATX while N200 is smaller for mATX

"Rawr XD"

Hmm N200 seems to support longer GPU so maybe I should pick it?

I'd go for the N200. If you're going with a system that would fit in either, the N200 is more efficient with airflow and is better designed. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Without the SSD tray the N300 technically supports longer GPUs then the N200.

CM-N300-N500-case-inside.jpg

I would go with the N300 over the N300. I have the N200, and there's too many dumb restrictions on it, such as only being able to use a slim 120mm fan on the top mount. The front fan grilles also make noise due to turbulence, unless you're willing to run the fans at low speed, or do a mod like what I did: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/288580-cooler-master-n200-front-fan-noise-fix/

"Rawr XD"

Without the SSD tray the N300 technically supports longer GPUs then the N200.

CM-N300-N500-case-inside.jpg

I would go with the N300 over the N300. I have the N200, and there's too many dumb restrictions on it, such as only being able to use a slim 120mm fan on the top mount. The front fan grilles also make noise due to turbulence, unless you're willing to run the fans at low speed, or do a mod like what I did: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/288580-cooler-master-n200-front-fan-noise-fix/

You meant N500 over N300?N500 in different price bracket for me,You think SeaSonic S12II 520W would fit in either cases?

You think SeaSonic S12II 520W would fit in either cases?

There shouldn't be any issues.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.