Not some common maybe, Disney Games?

BKOben

So this is a little odd possibly, not sure if anyone on here enjoy's or even likes Disney but me and my cousins have been going to Disney World in Florida for probably 25+ years at least once a year if not more. Me and two of my cousins are starting a disney podcast and website and youtube channel. I wanted to incoporate my love of Gaming in this somehow and wanted to do disney video game reviews, I know most disney games are console and mobile games such as the disney infinity, so my question is this. Does anyone even play this or would even be interested in something like this? We plan to cover news and give opinions and have discusions on everything disney related on our site.

If you grew up with disney being such a large part of your life you might understand why we are doing this.

| Case:  NZXT H440 White| Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 Mark I| CPU: Intel core i7 4770k | Cooling: NZXT Kraken X60  | Graphics Card: EVGA 780ti Classified| SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250gb and 500gb | HDD: WD Black 2tb| RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16gb| PSU: Corsair RM1000 | Monitor: LG 34UM95| Keyboard: Logitech G15 | Mouse: Razer Mamba| Audio: HyperX Cloud |

Kinda cool. You should do a retro review one day of that Disney sound card that came out once. The name'll come back to me.

EDIT: Disney Sound Source

I have no interest in Disney video games

The movies are okay like the classics like lion king, Aladdin, Beauty in the beast

The theme parks are just amazing i've been there like 6 times (disney world florida)

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

This is a little weird... not a brony but a...

No I would not be interested.

Yea im more excited about the Star Wars and Marvel side of disney that they own and I love epcot growing up the whole future world back in the late 80's early 90's was awesome, now that I am older, drinking around the world @ the world showcase is probably the best memories and **Black Out** missing memories I have. I never really played any of the new disney games, last disney game I played was Mickey Mania on the SNES lol

| Case:  NZXT H440 White| Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 Mark I| CPU: Intel core i7 4770k | Cooling: NZXT Kraken X60  | Graphics Card: EVGA 780ti Classified| SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250gb and 500gb | HDD: WD Black 2tb| RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16gb| PSU: Corsair RM1000 | Monitor: LG 34UM95| Keyboard: Logitech G15 | Mouse: Razer Mamba| Audio: HyperX Cloud |

Kinda cool. You should do a retro review one day of that Disney sound card that came out once. The name'll come back to me.

EDIT: Disney Sound Source

They had a disney Sound Card?? never knew that must look this up.

They had a disney Sound Card?? never knew that must look this up.

Sort of a sound card, parallel or serial connector (can't remember which), so you need a retro PC :P

My side of this site will be covering the Technical side of disney, the animatronics, and special effects used in the parks that kind of stuff, I am just looking to expand on my role more and wondering if anyone has played any of the new disney games?

Sort of a sound card, parallel or serial connector (can't remember which), so you need a retro PC :P

I will probably try to get my hands on one now. Just for giggles and If I can get my old tandy working I may do an article on it.  Thanks!

I will probably try to get my hands on one now. Just for giggles and If I can get my old tandy working I may do an article on it.  Thanks!

Welcome. Not sure how rare they are. I think they're pretty cool.