Possible ram failure?

my computer has 4gb of OCZ ddr2 800mhz ram (4 sticks with the capacity of 1gb ram each)

(its not my gaming computer but it can run the odd game when i am not on my gaming pc), i decided to play rust on it, when the game loaded the pc went blank and the power light on my case was flashing, it wouldn't turn back on so i removed each stick of ram and tested them all 1 by 1, when i put in the last stick each time (in any slot on the motherboard) the pc turns on then off again with a flashing power light on the case.

Is this a sign that rust killed a stick of my ram? i am a training technician and have never seen ram go like this so i just want to make sure.

so, if you put in the last stick by itself this happens?

i'm guessing your stick reached its time. sometimes hardware dies slowly, sometimes it just straight forward "shits itself" if i can express it like that.

example:

i had a computer run for an afternoon while producing smoke, nothing actually going wrong. (aside from the acidic BBQ smell)

also had a computer just take a dump wile using it, and never actually found what was wrong with it, seems like every component in the machine just died together.

so, if you put in the last stick by itself this happens?

i'm guessing your stick reached its time. sometimes hardware dies slowly, sometimes it just straight forward "shits itself" if i can express it like that.

example:

i had a computer run for an afternoon while producing smoke, nothing actually going wrong. (aside from the acidic BBQ smell)

also had a computer just take a dump wile using it, and never actually found what was wrong with it, seems like every component in the machine just died together.

:( thanks for the help :) it was never the best ram anyway, just cheap stuff i was given for free so i decided to put it to good use, got about 2000+ hours extra out of it :) im not gona complain as it was heavily used before me