oh dear....how the hell did they not realise?

grayperview

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

Um I already posted this lol.

Desk: monitors 3x Asus VE248h(eyefinity), Keyboard Cm Strom Trigger(mx red), Mouse Corsair m65, Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50

Black Friday 2013 Build: i7 4770k, Gigabyte Z87X UD5H, 16gb Corsair, Msi R9 290, Corsair Axi 760, Corsair 750D, 2x intel 530 240gb ssd, 2x Seagate 400gb

Older Machine amd x640, msi 760g mobo, 8gb gskillz, Sapphire 6870, Corsair hx650, Cooler master haf 922, ocz agility 3 120gb ssd || HTPC: i7 3770k, shuttle xpc z77, 16gb gskillz, Asus GTX 650 ti, intel 120gb msata ssd

I don't understand how they thought those were real names.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

And that is why the people of america are screwed. How do we know what the media says is true?? They cant even spell peoples names.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

why would you even want to report the names of the pilots? they probably feel shitty enough, and don't need some griefing familymember kill them...

And that is why the people of america are screwed. How do we know what the media says is true?? They cant even spell peoples names.

watch the video again and listen more carefully :)

they forgot the names of the pilots called:

Som Ting Wong

Ho Lee Sheet

Um I already posted this lol.

oops

LOL!  :D How do you NOT realize that?!

it had fallen into the depths of LTT forums, due to lack of reply's and a catchy thread title :P

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

My friend called me a horrible person but I laughed so hard at this. I guess I have a messed up head. Oh well

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

I kind of understand how she didn't realize. I'm pretty sure most reporters just read exactly what they're given and it just gets drilled in. Once you start thinking about what you're saying and processing every word it shows in your speech presentation. 

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

I really wonder what the weak link here was. I don't want to say it was the reporter, because she just reads the stories she's given.

I kind of understand how she didn't realize. I'm pretty sure most reporters just read exactly what they're given and it just gets drilled in. Once you start thinking about what you're saying and processing every word it shows in your speech presentation. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sABVhW1tc14