app store and itunes not supported in my country

giorgi1997

so i live in georgia(not the state the country former soviet union)

and i have an iphone 5s and want to download a song from itunes but i cant choose my country since it's ot listed for apple id

therefore i cant use my credit card since zip codes must match

so i want to know is there any way to legally download that song from itunes?

Try Spotify maybe?

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Try Spotify maybe?

i dont want a subscription i just want one song

and i dont think they support my country aswell

You could download it from youtube in worst case scenario and if you don't mind doing that.

it wont show up in the music app

You can allways type the name of the song in google and put "free" at the end on the same line and see what google brings up. There is websites out there which you can download from. I cant say much on the subject but if you cant download from iTunes and don't want a sub then there is allways other ways to get 1 song.

Now the problem might be will it work on your iphone. I don't own a iphone so I can play different format tunes.

You can allways type the name of the song in google and put "free" at the end on the same line and see what google brings up. There is websites out there which you can download from. I cant say much on the subject but if you cant download from iTunes and don't want a sub then there is allways other ways to get 1 song.

Now the problem might be will it work on your iphone. I don't own a iphone so I can play different format tunes.

As long as you can get the mp3, you can just drag it into itunes and sync with your phone.