hey so i have been i iphone user for years and its about time for me to get a new phone, now i am thinking a iphone case i know how to uses it and all of my stuff can just be loaded over to it from my old iphone5, but on the other hand there is the Galaxy s6 with its 8 core cpu and its mind bowing specks, so i have no idea witch wood be batter for me and i need help

sorry for any miss spells i am dyslexics 

Both phones your going to need cases for... The iPhone 6 Bends easily and the Galaxy S6 is all Glass, So if you break the back, your done... 

MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming 5 CPU: INTEL G4400 CASE: DIYPC-SOLO-T1-R 

HDD: 160GB SEAGATE SSD: 128GB SAMSUNG PRO 850

POWER SUPPLY: 550W ANTEC

I love both, but I would go S6 right now 

I really like it, feels great in the hand, edge edition is interesting and it is ridiculously snappy 

Such a fantastic and well done departure from the shitty build quality and bloated skins the Galaxy series has been holding onto for so long :P

Bit of an unfair comparison if you ask me. Nexus 4 vs iPhone 6 would be more fair.

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

Both phones your going to need cases for... The iPhone 6 Bends easily and the Galaxy S6 is all Glass, So if you break the back, your done... 

i plan on getting a good case for the phone i get case i work at a camp for the summer and i dont want to break it 

No contest tbh.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

so thx you guys for your help i had a felling it wood be this way i just dont know any one who knows smart phones 

For me i wanted smooth mac to itunes to iphone integration. so pretty much android can and wont do that for a long time. However i do think if you dont care about that s6 is a great phone and it costs less here in oz.

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

Bit of an unfair comparison if you ask me. Nexus 4 vs iPhone 6 would be more fair.

Why?  And don't give me that bullshit about it having 2 cores and an 1810mAh battery.

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh

Why?  And don't give me that bullshit about it having 2 cores and an 1810mAh battery.

Specs.

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Specs.

Oh another one in the room brainwashed to think that more cores on phones is better and higher battery capacity is better and more RAM is better.  Here's a hint, the iPhone 6 and the Galaxy S6 are the fastest phones on the market with two very different approaches to SoC and OS design.  Just because one doesn't seem as dazzling  as the other doesn't make it any worse.

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh

Oh another one in the room brainwashed to think that more cores on phones is better and higher battery capacity is better and more RAM is better.  Here's a hint, the iPhone 6 and the Galaxy S6 are the fastest phones on the market with two very different approaches to SoC and OS design.  Just because one doesn't seem as dazzling  as the other doesn't make it any worse.

You're gonna pop his bubble and hurt his ego. 

You're gonna pop his bubble and hurt his ego.

His probably even gonnna hurt his feelings. Lol if apple released a 12 core cpu this year some people would even throw theyr androids away. But thats like asking for immortality so nope :P. I want a 25mpx rear and 16mpx front phone already xD

Groomlake Authority

iPhone 6 gets my vote, I just prefer iOS and the app store

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

iOS imo. Personal preference tbh, both are great phones though

I never said better specs make the phone better. The Nexus 4 and the iPhone 6 have very similar specs. Obviously the iPhone is faster but the price you are paying is for old hardware. I don't like the fact that they try and sell over 2 year old specs for £500+.