Looking for an ASUS MoBo that will be natively compatible with the i5 4690K

I'm looking for a Micro-ATX motherboard that will be compatible with the i5 4690K without the need for updating the BIOS or any of that jazz.

I am currently looking at this one, but since I don't have a great knowledge of MoBo's I decided to seek the advice of the great people here.  :)

I require the following features from a MoBo

• Micro ATX size
  • LGA1150 CPU socket 
  • At least 1 PCI-E slot (Not planning on SLI or Crossfire)
  • Must have on-board USB 3.0 Headers
  • Must support DDR3 RAM

Everything else I am open to suggestion on.

EDIT: I must also note that I am looking for the cheapest good motherboard with the above features. I do not have the money to buy a top-of-the-line Motherboard, even the one I have linked is a bit pricey. I was looking at the H81-M PLUS (£45~) but it is not natively compatible with the i5 4690K.

Any Z97 will have native support for Devil's Canyon (4690k). The one you linked will work great.

LanSyndicate Build | i5-6600k | ASRock OC Formula | G.Skill 3600MHz | Samsung 850 Evo | MSI R9-290X 8GB Alphacool Block | Enthoo Pro M | XTR Pro 750w | Custom Loop |

Daily | 5960X | X99 Sabertooth | G.Skill 3000MHz | 750 NVMe | 850 Evo | x2 WD Se 2TB | x2 Seagate 3TB | Sapphire R9-290X 8GB | Enthoo Primo | EVGA 1000G2 | Custom Loop |

Game Box | 4690K | Z97i-Plus | G.Skill 2400MHz | x2 840 Evo | GTX 970 shorty | Corsair 250D modded with H105 | EVGA 650w B2 |

The one you linked is really solid, but really any Z97 chipset board will do, from any reputable manufacturer (Asus, Gigabyte, MSI, Asrock). In the Micro ATX form factor all of these companies make boards that support everything you're looking for at roughly the same price +/-10£

Edit: Devil's Canyon (4690K/4790K) is only *natively* supported on the Z97 chipset; everything else will need a bios update.

Cinders: - i7 4790K (4.5GHz) - Gigabyte Z97X-SOC - 16GB Klevv DDR3 1600MHz - EVGA GTX 980Ti ACX2.0+ (1548MHz Boost) - EVGA Supernova 850GS - NZXT H440 Orange/Black (Modified) -
Unnamed System: i5 4690K (4.2GHz) - MSI Z97I-AC - 8GB G.Skill DDR3 2400MHz - EVGA GTX 950 SSC - Raidmax Thunder V2 535W - Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

If you wanted asus I'd recommend the Maximus VII Gene, but any of the other "Gene"s will work.

Also bear in mind, no matter which board you get it will depend on the stock of the seller.

For example my Maximus VII Gene was shipped with bios revision 0904 which is the first stable revision to support Devils Canyon without needing to be flashed. (There was one just prior to 0904 that didn't have the right chip settings for them and could run the wrong voltages). Apparently other people who bought from the same seller at around that time got older stock which needed updating.

There is a silver lining in that you can use a flash drive to update the bios on these Asus models where you only need a functional PSU. The CPU, ram, storage etc don't need to even be connected. I've used it many times and it works a treat, and the process takes less than a minute, nice and easy.