I'm looking for fans that looks nice

Hello, I'm using the "Noctua NH-U12S" and I think the fans are really ugly. They don't match my computer at all.

I'm looking for red/black fans. They have to fit the Noctua and I'd like to have two of them.

Any tips?

Hello, I'm using the "Noctua NH-U12S" and I think the fans are really ugly. They don't match my computer at all.

I'm looking for red/black fans. They have to fit the Noctua and I'd like to have two of them.

Any tips?

Controversial - Corsair af/sp 120 quiet editions

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Corsair's AF / SP Fans, hands down.

fan_sp120_up_r.png

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Controversial - Corsair af/sp 120 quiet editions

Hmm, they were pretty cheap too. And they're available in a store nearby!

Will they fit on the cooler (it has a clasp of some sort) and can I connect them both to the CPU-cooler-pins on my motherboard?

Will they fit on the cooler (it has a clasp of some sort) and can I connect them both to the CPU-cooler-pins on my motherboard?

pins yes, clasp not sure. You could always rubber band them on

not sure about fittings, they are designed to be screwed etc, but I use them and they are ok fans, not the best, not the worst-  pretty though

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Any tips?

Just use Plasti-dip on them? Save some money on new fans then.

CPU: i5 4670k @ 3.4GHz + Corsair H100i      GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 SOC (+215 Core|+162 Mem)     SSD: Kingston V300 240GB (OS)      Headset: Logitech G930 

Case: Cosair Vengance C70 (white)                RAM: 16GB TeamGroup Elite Black DDR3 1600MHz       HDD: 1TB WD Blue                              Mouse: Logitech G602

OS: Windows 7 Home Premium                       PSUXFX Core Edition 750w                                                Motherboard: MSI Z97-G45               Keyboard: Logitech G510

pins yes, clasp not sure. You could always rubber band them on

Rubber bands seems so ghetto but in worst case I'll do that. I'll pick some up on my way home then! Thanks!

EDIT: Looking at a picture of the cooler now and it seems like the clasp is holding on to the screw holes. Perfect!

The clips work just fine and 3/4pin fan connectors are backwards compatible.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

The clips work just fine and 3/4pin fan connectors are backwards compatible.

Yep, turned out all right! Very easy to install. Just sad that one of the fans have its red ring facing the cooler which doesn't look as nice.