Improving For Rendering

Heey guys,

So im a small youtuber, and to make youtube videos i have to render in sony vegas and a video of 10 min will take 1 hour to render (720p), i would like to speed that up a bit to maybe 15 minutes or 20 could you guyss give me some suggestions on my rig what the best thing to upgrade is? my budget is 450 USD.

Intel Celeron G1820

NVIDIA Geforce GT 520 video card

1TB

4GB RAM

Stock Cooler

MSI H81M - P33 motherboard

Simpel Case with the case power supply

Thanks!

Heey guys,

So im a small youtuber, and to make youtube videos i have to render in sony vegas and a video of 10 min will take 1 hour to render (720p), i would like to speed that up a bit to maybe 15 minutes or 20 could you guyss give me some suggestions on my rig what the best thing to upgrade is? my budget is 450 USD.

Intel Celeron G1820

NVIDIA Geforce GT 520 video card

1TB

4GB RAM

Stock Cooler

MSI H81M - P33 motherboard

Simpel Case with the case power supply

Thanks!

I would get an upgrade like this.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/VQ7Q99

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

Update your motherboard to latest BIOS version and order a xeon 1231V3 CPU...and more RAM so that you have at least 8GB.

You probably also want to get a new PSU that is good quality so that you won't blow the thing up in smoke as most PSU that come with cases are pure garbage and PSU of good quality is very important.

Your graphics card is also VERY weak by today's standard.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

I would get an upgrade like this.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/VQ7Q99

i don't really see the point of a xeon without hyperthreading and a new socket 1150 motherboard when the OP already has one in hands...

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR