Intel or AMD route? Need help here

I need a little help guys, I am planning to build my first gaming rig and I am choosing whether to go with Intel or AMD cpu. I will be playing League of Legends, World of Warcraft, Dota2 and some NFS and NBA 2kxx with Medium to Medium High Graphics and a 1366x768 max resolution. I have picked the components, which of the two do you think would be the better choice for these games? Suggestions, comments and opinions will be much appreciated.

INTEL:

INTEL PENTIUM G3258 (3.2GHz, 3M CACHE) (not planning to overclock)
ASROCK H97M
GSKILL RIPJAWSX 8GB (2x4GB) 1600MHz
SAPPHIRE R7 250X 1GB DDR5 128BIT
SEASONIC S12II-520 520W 80+ BRONZE
TECWARE 508BS INFINITY GAMING CASE
WESTERN 1TB BLUE 7200RPM SATA3
AOC 18.5" E970SWN LED

SECURE 500W AVR

HUNTKEY SZM304-4 SURGE PROTECTOR 3

AMD:

AMD VISHERA FX-6300 3.5GHz
GIGABYTE GA-78LMT-USB3
GSKILL RIPJAWS X 8GB (2x4GB) 1600MHz CL9
SAPPHIRE R7 250X 1GB DDR5 128BIT
WESTERN 1TB BLUE
COOLER MASTER CMP 102 CASING W/500W PSU
AOC 18.5" E970SWN LED

SECURE 500W AVR

HUNTKEY SZM304-4 SURGE PROTECTOR 3

PS.
I also included the Automatic Voltage Regulator and Surge Protector to ensure that the components are well protected. Or perhaps wrong? I am a beginner so please help me guys.

Neither are good parts lists. An oc'ed G3258 would be better for games like WoW though since it's pretty reliant on fast, single threads.

It would help to read the following and give us more info so we can give some suggestions for a better system: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/

Moving thread to New Builds and Planning.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.