BO3 Just a mashup?

Aytex

lol its the same shit every time anyway. regardless of how they re-skin it

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

BO3 looks like the opposite of what the community wanted (including me). Looks like what AW should've been.

Why can't some games have Dark Souls type of difficulty? Like the AI are so accurate that you are forced to take cover and you can get headshot by them to kill you. 

lol its the same shit every time anyway. regardless of how they re-skin it

Same with battlefield.

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

I saw le trailer and i was like HMM TITANFALL+ADVANCED WARFARE+ HALO?

anyone agree?

im a battlefielder btw ;)

Yeah I got mad when I saw it. Stop with your fucking futuristic be. Arms transforming into Gatling guns? Is this advanced warfare 2?

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Same with battlefield.

+1

dislike battlefield more so than CoD actually :P

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Thinking about giving this one a try since I've skipped Ghost and AW, if there was anyone i would trust to get it right it would be treyarch.

Why can't some games have Dark Souls type of difficulty? Like the AI are so accurate that you are forced to take cover and you can get headshot by them to kill you. 

yeah its sad when games like f.e.a.r which was made in 2005 had better AI than most fps these days. We obviously have the tech to make beast of an AI to a games but no one is making one all they are doing is making a stupid AI just for casual play and thats it not even option to make it harder i play evry game on hardest difficulty i either breeze through em or i die alot because of bullshit difficulty increase where you die from 1-2 shots but the AI still is stupid and exploitable

yeah its sad when games like f.e.a.r which was made in 2005 had better AI than most fps these days. We obviously have the tech to make beast of an AI to a games but no one is making one all they are doing is making a stupid AI just for casual play and thats it not even option to make it harder i play evry game on hardest difficulty i either breeze through em or i die alot because of bullshit difficulty increase where you die from 1-2 shots but the AI still is stupid and exploitable

Yeah, Insurgency's AI are so damn good, I maybe just suck but considering you die very quickly in the game, their shots and accuracy are very lethal even for AI.

We don't need From Software (Dark Souls dev) to make games difficult. All devs can choose to implement difficult mode but yet they want to cater to casuals even for nightmare difficulty. ZZZ

I think that you are right that NPCs should be more accurate on harder difficulties

but AI is advanced, an AI doesn't, get advanced because they headshot you but because they find you, they take cover..... and they aren't glitching. You don' know where they are aiming at, maybe they are scoring headshots but the bullet doesn't do much damage, which is game mechanics. If they wanted to make advanced AI they would do it it's just that they don't think it necessary because the COD games are multiplayer heavy rather than campaign. And everybody will buy it anyway.