Upgrade Suggestions?

This is my current build on pcpartpicker, http://pcpartpicker.com/user/WhitePhoenix0/saved/#view=tP8j4D

I'm planning on getting a CM quickfire tk soon, I'm curious if there are any upgrades for under $100 that I should add.

I also had a question whether overclocking would significantly increase fan noise.

Sell your CPU and get an 8350

I doubt selling it would give much money. Maybe in the future though

Sell your CPU and get an 8350

Is this a joke?

Good computer :) but the next thing you want to upgrade (not necessarily right now) is the CPU. Either try and get an i5 next or wait and see how the next gens perform. Also try to get wired internet! My Swedish friend went from getting less than 0.5 mbps upload to 15mbps upload just switching from wireless to ethernet. His router was right next to his computer

Nude Fist 1: i5-4590-ASRock h97 Anniversary-16gb Samsung 1333mhz-MSI GTX 970-Corsair 300r-Seagate HDD(s)-EVGA SuperNOVA 750b2

Name comes from anagramed sticker for "TUF Inside" (A sticker that came with my original ASUS motherboard)

Save your money and buy a new graphics card in a year or two. 

Is this a joke?

Good computer :) but the next thing you want to upgrade (not necessarily right now) is the CPU. Either try and get an i5 next or wait and see how the next gens perform

I was thinking about i5-4970k but they're expensive... if only I didn't need a new mobo as well

Save your money and buy a new graphics card in a year or two. 

I feel like this one does all I really need, maybe I'll overclock it though

Is this a joke?

Good computer :) but the next thing you want to upgrade (not necessarily right now) is the CPU. Either try and get an i5 next or wait and see how the next gens perform. Also try to get wired internet! My Swedish friend went from getting less than 0.5 mbps upload to 15mbps upload just switching from wireless to ethernet. His router was right next to his computer

Wired ain't happening. I get just about top speed with wireless, a cable isn't possible. 1.5mbps on wireless, 1.5mbps on wired.

Overclocking means higher temps. Which eventually leads to higher rpm of cooler fan if you haven't done any configuring and are scared about temps.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I thought designing a custom case might be cool as well.