Star Wars Battlefront Thread

Mood
This thread is to talk about EA and Dice new game, Star Wars Battlefront 

What we know 
Comes out on November 17 
Up to 40 players (SWB2 was up to 64 on pc)
No single player (Dice sucks at doing these and SWB2 single player was just a bot battle with a cut-seen)
Mostly in the original series 
Free DLC will come out with battles from the new series (EA? Free DLC?)
Around 16 maps to launch with two more from the free DLC (SWB2 had about 29 maps not including space maps)
There is third and first person mode
Vehicles will have a larger roll but no space battles. (Was there dog fighting outside the space battles in SWB2?)
Will be on Origin (Just put a shortcut into steam and stop complaining) 
Will not use Battle log 
Modding support not known as of yet
Will be out on PS4, Xbox One and PC.

Has someone taken your faith?

Its real, the pain you feel. 

I really expected to see gameplay(i know people at the booth did) but i wanted to see the gameplay too :(

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Prepare for battlefront premium on day one, with space battles.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

What? No space battles?

I seriously hope that is just temporary.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I just want a modern take on the X-wing and tie Fighter series, I played SW BF2 just for the space battles.... sigh

No single player (Dice sucks at doing these and SWB2 single player was just a bot battle with a cut-seen)

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/04/17/star-wars-celebration-battlefront-does-not-have-a-campaign

Star Wars Battlefront will not have a single-player or narrative campaign, DICE revealed to IGN. Rather than a traditional solo outing, Battlefront will rely on a set of short missions which can be played alone, or cooperatively via split-screen or online.  

There will be some sort of single player but not a campaign.

Mostly in the original series  

For now no clone wars (new trilogy) at all :(

But I can hear them DLC's coming, and they ain't gonna be cheap...

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own.