Best gaming pc company

Hey Guys i need to know wich those company are good and i know build my own is the right way but my boss a.k.a my mother says no anyway the company are 

1. Alienware 

2. Cybertron 

3. Cyberpower

4. Ibuypower 

please tell me in the comment wich one are the best 

Cant give you an answer, because I can only tell you build it yourself

Why not see if a local store can built it for you, for a small fee? then you can choose your components and get it professionally built

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

NCIX ...

Get people to pick out the parts for you and price match and then pay NCIX $50 to build it.

With your purchase you will get NCIX points which can help you get stuff later on.  Also with their newsletter you can collect points every week to add to that.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Cyberpower or ibuypower are good so I would choose one of those.

Alienware desktops are overpriced (laptops not that much).

Never heard of Cybertron.

If u have a good local PC store then consult with them as people on this forum could give u a build and u would just go to your local store to find out the final cost (plug n go state) :)

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

You could try going for an Acer Predator. You pick what goes into it and they build it.

Main Rig - Case: Corsair 200R   Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z270-GAMING-K3  CPU: Intel i5 7600 RAM: Corsair H55 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 3000MHz SSD: Crucial MX500 1 TB 

HDD: 2TB WD Green  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1660 Ti 6GB Windforce  PSU: Corsair CX 600W  

HTPC - Case: CiT MTX-007B   Motherboard: Biostar H61MGV3, CPU: Intel i5 2400  RAM: Patriot 4GB 1333MHz SSD: 240GB Toshiba SSD PSU: 180W CIT (Came with case)

Corsair 200R Front Bezel Mod

These are actually reasonably priced. The syber power is basically the steam machine and it comes with the quad core athlon and the 750ti which are both of and will get you gaming.  http://www.newegg.com/All-Desktop-PCs/BrandSubCat/ID-12046-10?Order=FEATURED

But the ncix custom build service actually sounds really good, so you might want to pick that if you can order from them.

I would say Origin even though it is not on the list.  Still overpriced.

I have a potato!

It really depends on your budget and what you're looking for. Alienware is generally not that great, especially since it was purchased by Dell, and it's really expensive for a not-that-pretty package. Its laptops especially have sub-par design. I can't comment on the Cyber-whatever companies, but I do know a bit about iBUYPOWER. Generally, the price is pretty good, but it's a much smaller company, so support takes a bit longer. There are mixed reviews regarding the company's computers, but I think that's probably due to damage during shipping. 

Pretty much, UPS and FedEx people abuse packages like crazy, so having a fully-built computer with lots of space between components that don't allow for shock absorption puts you at a point where you're likely to receive a damaged, "defective" product. Unless you're buying a laptop, I would be wary of purchasing a computer online if you're not too brave. Otherwise, the advice of the people above is pretty solid. 

Hey Guys i need to know wich those company are good and i know build my own is the right way but my boss a.k.a my mother says no anyway the company are 

1. Alienware 

2. Cybertron 

3. Cyberpower

4. Ibuypower 

please tell me in the comment wich one are the best 

None of them. Sad :(

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Cyberpower or ibuypower are good so I would choose one of those.

Alienware desktops are overpriced (laptops not that much).

Never heard of Cybertron.

If u have a good local PC store then consult with them as people on this forum could give u a build and u would just go to your local store to find out the final cost (plug n go state) :)

iBuyPower is excellent in the UK, but all those suck here in the States :(

CPU: G3258 @ 4GHz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 960 OC RAM: 8GB G.Skill DDR3 1600 SSD: Corsair LS 120GB Case: Antec GX500 Mouse: Logitech G402 Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Headphones: Shure SRH440 Microphone: That Zalman Zm-Mic1 that everyone recommends but noone uses

Remember when the R9 280 was the HD 7950? Pepperidge Farm remembers.  

Running two AMD Cards: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCwn1NTK-50

If I'd had to choose, Jimm's. But rather built my self.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

buy the parts and get a local shop to put it together

or a techie friend

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile