What would be the best parts for this system?

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/XgZvcf

that is my current system and i am looking to do a custom Water cooling for the cpu and gpu, because i have heard that it is much quieter and me wanting to oc the cpu also expandable later as i may get another titan to sli it.. as a streamer / you tuber that is a big deal. but not only that i figured the parts would stay cooler thus last longer. if you could find it in your hearts to help me i would be vary thankful! (also i have posted this on teksyndicate forums to not only see who reply faster but who can build the best and cheapest system that meets my needs! good luck!)

Pc Speck's : i7-6700K 4.0GHz , GTX 980 Ti G1 Gaming 6GB , 16 GB Corsair Vengance DDR4 - 3400 , ROG SWIFT PG278Q 144Hz , (2) Acer G277HL bid 60Hz.

Ok, I am just going to put this out there...Only watercool a system that is worth watercooling.

Now I am not saying your system isn't worth watercooling, but a good custom loop cost a lot of money. We are talking about a few hundred dollars. 

Not to mention that you have to maintain it. 

If anything get a Noctua D15 and call it a day since that cooler is quiet while at the same time will perform much better then your hyper 212.

Sidenote: Yes water cooling makes the system almsot dead silent, but your hard drive noise when it is active might bother you as it bothers me.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/XgZvcf

that is my current system and i am looking to do a custom Water cooling loop or two, because i have heard that it is much quieter. as a streamer / you tuber that is a big deal. but not only that i figured the parts would stay cooler thus last longer. if you could find it in your hearts to help me i would be vary thankful! (also i have posted this on teksyndicate forums to not only see who reply faster but who can build the best and cheapest system that meets my needs! good luck!)

I have known that it would be more than a few hundred if it came to it i spend a little over 3k on my system and post asking about the best parts on watercooling and you think i wont drop a few hundred on it? i put this in the main post but i was talking about custom looping the titan x along with the cpu idk i can edit it and make it more clear and i was planing to overclock when i got wc..... and i know that its only worth it if its worth it. whats with the awkward reply? no offence bruh...

Pc Speck's : i7-6700K 4.0GHz , GTX 980 Ti G1 Gaming 6GB , 16 GB Corsair Vengance DDR4 - 3400 , ROG SWIFT PG278Q 144Hz , (2) Acer G277HL bid 60Hz.