So I keep getting emails from some woman named Parry...

GuruMeditationError

She works for the government department that handles my subsistence income.

She keeps mailing me with information for workshops on drug awareness and safe sex.

I've not touched even a single cigarette for what must be close to twenty years now and if I had a cigarettes for each occasion I had to worry about the safe sex stuff during that time, I wouldn't have enough for half a ten-pack.

It sucks because the people I generally end up with in the meetings with are often violent offenders who almost without fail don't take a shine to me and would rather "kick off" than have to complete the courses.

My advice: Keep drug free and stay in school.

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

Obviously spam bot :P This Parry

Obviously spam bot :P This Parry

No no, she's genuinely with the employment service. She's absolutely bona fide legit.

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

No no, she's genuinely with the employment service. She's absolutely bona fide legit.

Verified?

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Ooooh... thought it was an ad thing.

Ooooh... thought it was an ad thing.

Verified?

Totally...

...dude, seriously, I know spam when I see it .

It's from the government offices that manage my income situation.

(I can't cut and paste because it's technically illegal).

Totally...

...dude, seriously, I know spam when I see it .

It's from the government offices that manage my income situation.

(I can't cut and paste because it's technically illegal).

That's like saying "I know this is photoshopped, i've seen many shops in my day. You can clearly some strange pixels"

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

That's like saying "I know this is photoshopped, i've seen many shops in my day. You can clearly some strange pixels"

Not sure I'm really following you? :confused:

Pretty sure he's saying he doesn't exactly believe you and using a analogy to say it.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Pretty sure he's saying he doesn't exactly believe you and using a analogy to say it.

Okay I think I might just be being autistic about this...but what's there not to believe?

http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/denise-parry/22/716/1bb

Edit: I know, I'm risking it being locked. I leave it in the hands of the moderators.

QFT

QFT

Yeah, no...I'm not seeing it. :confused:

Edit: Oh okay, I get it. QFT because you support the statement.

No no, this is happening, it's not really helping me very much, but it's happening.