Hey guys, so I'm currently planning a build for video editing and gaming. After about a month or so of research and looking around, I've decided to this build, my only questions are about the power supply and cooling - is there enough watts? Is the cooling going to keep the components at normal temperatures while on load (70-85 degrees celsius). I'm also debating between two cases.

Here's the components list:

Asus X99 Deluxe

Intel Core i7 5960x

G.SKILL Ripjaws4 DDR4 4x 8GB 2666MHz CL15 Black

NZXT H440 Black & Blue OR Fractal Design R5 Titanium with Window

Corsair Hydro Series H110 OR H100i

Corsair SP120 Twin Pack ( x 2 )

Corsair 1200W Professional Platinum 

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB

WD Black 2TB ( x2)

Asus Geforce GTX Titan X 12GB ( x2 SLI)

Windows 8.1 Pro 64 Bit

------------------------------------

I'm decided on the graphics card, processor, memory, ssd, storage, sofware, but I'm not sure about the fans, cooling and PSU.

It would be very nice if somebody could help me out with the PSU and cooling. 

How professional are you?

Is your job video-editing or do you still consider yourself an average video-editor?

The reason i'm asking since I think that even 1 Titan X is overkill for average Joe doing video work for youtube.

However if you are a professional (as in: It's your profession) then I think you make the right choice for going with 2 Titan X'es

As for the power supply: You should be able to knock that down to about 850 W or so.

If you want platinum efficiency: I recommend the Corsair AX860i, stays silent at idle, and only spins its fan at 350 W usage.

Edit:Made a small PCPartpicker list and concluded that your system would only draw 800W at ABSOLUTELY full blast.

So 1000W would be good for your system.

@dominikgajos467: You should always follow your topics, otherwise you can miss some replies :D

That time I saved Linus' WiFi pass from appearing on YouTube: 

A sudden Linus re-appears : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/390793-important-dailymotion-account-still-active/

How professional are you?

Is your job video-editing or do you still consider yourself an average video-editor?

The reason i'm asking since I think that even 1 Titan X is overkill for average Joe doing video work for youtube.

However if you are a professional (as in: It's your profession) then I think you make the right choice for going with 2 Titan X'es

As for the power supply: You should be able to knock that down to about 850 W or so.

If you want platinum efficiency: I recommend the Corsair AX860i, stays silent at idle, and only spins its fan at 350 W usage.

Edit:Made a small PCPartpicker list and concluded that your system would only draw 800W at ABSOLUTELY full blast.

So 1000W would be good for your system.

@dominikgajos467: You should always follow your topics, otherwise you can miss some replies :D

Thanks for the advice, I am decided on the Titan X's, and if you're saying 800w at full blast I'll look for a good 1000w power supply. Thank You for taking your time looking at PCPartPicker, but do you think the H110/H100i and SP120'S are good for a silent PC? My goal is to have it on under 30DB. I am considering removing the Hard Drive because it has moving parts and increasing the noise. 

My question is, is it possible to get under 35/30 DB without a hard drive, only ssd(s) with the SP120's and H110/H100I cooler? If not, it'd be great if you could recommend another solution. I am not convinced for water cooling for personal reasons, so other fan/liquid solutions would be appreciated.

Thanks for the advice, I am decided on the Titan X's, and if you're saying 800w at full blast I'll look for a good 1000w power supply. Thank You for taking your time looking at PCPartPicker, but do you think the H110/H100i and SP120'S are good for a silent PC? My goal is to have it on under 30DB. I am considering removing the Hard Drive because it has moving parts and increasing the noise. 

My question is, is it possible to get under 35/30 DB without a hard drive, only ssd(s) with the SP120's and H110/H100I cooler? If not, it'd be great if you could recommend another solution. I am not convinced for water cooling for personal reasons, so other fan/liquid solutions would be appreciated.

SP120s are pretty loud. If you're going all out, get Noctua SP fans

SP120s are pretty loud. If you're going all out, get Noctua SP fans

I know about the noctua's but the colors are awful, but I've recently stumbled upon a grey edition of some sort of these fans, also quiet. Did You every hear of them?

I know about the noctua's but the colors are awful, but I've recently stumbled upon a grey edition of some sort of these fans, also quiet. Did You every hear of them?

Yes, the Noctua Industrial fans. They too are very quiet and do a very good job. Not sure if they have an SP version, but I could be wrong.

Yes, the Noctua Industrial fans. They too are very quiet and do a very good job. Not sure if they have an SP version, but I could be wrong.

Great! So overall if I get the Corsair H110 and probably 4/5 Noctua's do you think I'll be able to keep below 35DB? With those two Titan X's and 5960x.... 

Now, going onto the peripherals. 

My idea is to get:

Monitors:  Asus PA328Q 32" 4K Monitor ( x 2 )

Webcam: Logitech C920

Mouse: Razer Ouroboros 

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma

Headset: Sony MDR-1 or some other (still haven't decided)

I need advice for desktop speakers :D