My new iPhone sometimes acts weird. Sometimes the command center is not working properly but worse is actually that I you stop listening to music and keep the headphones in you will always hear this noise click 20-40secobds after. I sound exactly like and apm turning of with the speakers still connected. It is this clicky sound thing. Also on edge can me pushed in a small part of a millimeter. It's the opposite side of the headphone jack on the front and it makes this click/bending sound. Has anyone got similar problems? I am just really curious as to WAHT THE ACTUAL FUCK Apple did with the iPhone 6. My iPod 3 was so much smoother back in the day Hardware felt like high quality and software went smooth other than performance issues caused by the power my processor in some cases was lacking.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

my iphone 5 speakers made a buzzing sound so i feel you

Just get apple to replace it under warranty

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Well I have it for a while until now. Not that long though. How high is the chance of ending up in a "tie" because they say it was my fault and I say it was theirs but nobody can proof. I have heard Apple is quite generous but I am curious to her what might happen to me.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                

Well I have it for a while until now. Not that long though. How high is the chance of ending up in a "tie" because they say it was my fault and I say it was theirs but nobody can proof. I have heard Apple is quite generous but I am curious to her what might happen to me.

Unlikely they would even say anything, I went into store with a wobbly button once and they guy just handed me a new phone after quickly transferring all my data to it

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Unlikely they would even say anything, I went into store with a wobbly button once and they guy just handed me a new phone after quickly transferring all my data to it

K cool. I will go to a local store and ask them out about this as soon as I can.

3.Use