Intel works with Honeywell to make new Materials for 7 nm process

Honeywell will be honedicking us for 7nm then :D

What is up with "well" in so many codenames (maxwell,haswell,broadwell...) ???

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

This is not true, for one most nano materials have an unknown health impact on humans, but also CNT's of a certain size are known to have the same toxicity mode as asbestos.

Actually Indium-Gallium-Arsenide is one of the most potent of all semiconductor materials and plays key roles in the toxicity towards animals and in acute and chronic toxicity mainly within the lung but also in repdrouctive organs and kidneys of humans; due to the solubility of the particles. Carcinogenicity is also a factor and although it has not been seen in Indium-Gallium-Arsendide close attention should be payed to the exposure of humans to ensure that there is infact no definitive carcinogenicity.

Source:http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0041008X04000882

On top of that the toxicity of arsenic is highly dependent on the for it is in. Furthermore the toxicity of everything is completely dependent on the dose and mode in which you are exposed to it.

First part is somewhat correct. Second part is BS it actually depends on the solubilty of the compound to determine the potency and toxicity of a compound. Because it has a low solubility it won't dissolve away as easily and is more likely to stay long term in the tissue it was taken into causing lasting chronic damage.

Gaming PC: Case: NZXT Phantom 820 Black | PSU: XFX 750w PRO Black Edition 80Plus Gold (Platinum) | CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K | CPU Cooler: BE QUIET! Dark Rock Pro 2 | MB: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 Mark S | RAM: 24GB Kingston HyperX and Corsair Vengeance 1866MHz | GPU: MSI R9 280X 3G | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250GB | HDD: 9TB Total | Keyboard: K70 RGB Brown | Mouse: R.A.T MMO7

Laptop: HP Envy 15-j151sa | 1920x1080 60HZ LED | APU: AMD A10-5750M 2.5GHZ - 3.5GHZ | 8GB DDR3 1600mhz | GPU: AMD  HD 8650G + 8750M Dual Graphics | 1TB SSHD

Graphene fanboy. LOL. That exists...

I am the only one apparently..... it's so lonely and cold over here by myself.

Actually Indium-Gallium-Arsenide is one of the most potent of all semiconductor materials and plays key roles in the toxicity towards animals and in acute and chronic toxicity mainly within the lung but also in repdrouctive organs and kidneys of humans; due to the solubility of the particles. Carcinogenicity is also a factor and although it has not been seen in Indium-Gallium-Arsendide close attention should be payed to the exposure of humans to ensure that there is infact no definitive carcinogenicity.

Source:http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0041008X04000882

First part is somewhat correct. Second part is BS it actually depends on the solubilty of the compound to determine the potency and toxicity of a compound. Because it has a low solubility it won't dissolve away as easily and is more likely to stay long term in the tissue it was taken into causing lasting chronic damage.

To your first point I on about nano materials, as the have different modes of toxicity to bulk materials. To your second point if you understood what mode of exposurement you would realise that what you state hear is a more in depth description of the the mode of exposure. Hence if you are exposed to somthing dermally the solubilty of the compound is completely irrelvant if it can't cross the membranes of your skin. This is why I said the mode of exposure, because clearly you are talking about inhalilation of oral exposure, were as I was being general. So what I said is completely relavent, where as you clearly don't understand what you are on about.

My first answer is that I don't know enough on all this to comment.   My second thing to say is I really don't give a **** what they use as long as they make something good and affordable which they usually don't so hopefully AMD or another company finds a way to compete with Intel in the future. 

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S