any1 know a game like Company of heroes or men of war like game but with modern units NOT MODS.

PaulR91

looking for a full game not mod, tactic like COmpany of heroes and men of war like game, but with modern units like from today or at least 10 years ago?? lol ive played some way way back when i was in middle school, but is there any out there that have like Apache helicopters and Abrams tanks and just all around modern.

There is one in steam greenlight (the name escapes me) but they are there but the market for modern games in RTS form is kinda low right now to be honest.  

"45 ACP because shooting twice is silly!"

looking for a full game not mod, tactic like COmpany of heroes and men of war like game, but with modern units like from today or at least 10 years ago?? lol ive played some way way back when i was in middle school, but is there any out there that have like Apache helicopters and Abrams tanks and just all around modern.

World in Conflict is a really good game. But it's also a bit older, so I guess the multiplayer is probably dead. Still looks pretty good tho.

I'm not 100% sure what wargame: airland battles/european escalation are like but they look a bit like CoH and are on sale atm.

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

World in Conflict is a really good game. But it's also a bit older, so I guess the multiplayer is probably dead. Still looks pretty good tho.

Played it recently that thing still holds up amazingly well... may aswell have been released in 2013. To bad theres only like 2 populated servers with a bunch of hardcore veterans...

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

OP check out JTF joint task force... very old but i think its similar to company of heroes

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

Command & Conquer something like that?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

arma?

Its all about those volumetric clouds

The game you're looking for is Wargame: AirLand Battle ;) 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series?