Custom sleeved cables or sleeved extensions?

dark_xzyph3r

Soo I am wanting to redo my PSU sleeving and also somebody that wants me to build a PC for them wants sleeved cables but should I do custom extensions or just custom cables straight from the PSU? (Or should I say plugs because its fully modular)

Pls Follow your own posts!      Chief Engineer for my School Studio, Own my own Home Studio also. I also do requests for Remixing songs too :D Storage Server: Mobo: Supermicro X8SIA-F Case: Some Supermicro 1U case Drives: 3x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM drives, 1x 3TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM CPU: Intel Xeon X3430 2.4GHz Ram: 2x Kingston ECC 2GB sticks

Custom done cables look much better and don't add extra length, but obviously there's the task of actually doing it. If you're up for it, I would advise sleeving the cables yourself using paracord. It's cheaper and looks better. 

If you do t have much room do custom but if you have a psu cover extensions may not be a bad idea

I am using the sma8 case from casemods.. So does that affect the decision?

Pls Follow your own posts!      Chief Engineer for my School Studio, Own my own Home Studio also. I also do requests for Remixing songs too :D Storage Server: Mobo: Supermicro X8SIA-F Case: Some Supermicro 1U case Drives: 3x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM drives, 1x 3TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM CPU: Intel Xeon X3430 2.4GHz Ram: 2x Kingston ECC 2GB sticks

That's a pretty big case. You will be fine with both extentions and psu cables. What colors would you be in to?

Contact us for a quotation or a chat [Modguru shop] [Facebook] Creating the highest quality products ever

Red and black with some gray

That is awesome sleeving

That's my favorite work :) Use it in my personal rig

Contact us for a quotation or a chat [Modguru shop] [Facebook] Creating the highest quality products ever

Caselabs*

I thought I put caselabs :P sorry!

Like this one ?

IMG_0180.JPG

I am actually ordering sleeving supplies for my own PSU cables to be like that but with black and green

If you have the time and know-how, fully custom cables are the way to go as they can be set to the perfect length which makes cable management easier and the alignment beautiful.

In a large case like yours there's plenty of space behind the tray to cable manage, so extensions are the easier solution :)

Custom Watercooled Parvum Systems S2.0: Vulpes

Combining spare parts into something worthy: Frankenstein

BitFenix Phenom gaming powerhouse: Blood in the Snow

@aamirilliyas123

No, that's our Guru Sleeving :) We dont sell it public at the moment because of stock. We can sell you on the private side or you can purchase it on one of our  extentions here: https://modguru.net/product-category/exten/

Is your sleeving plastic? Or a cloth sleeve?

It is a PET type sleeving @dark_xzyph3r

If you want to I can send you an sleeving sample pack

It is a PET type sleeving @dark_xzyph3r

If you want to I can send you an sleeving sample pack

How much would the sample pack cost?

Cool thanks :D