HTC One M9 leaked videos

kuzimins

Oh my, ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

nice, want to buy

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

It looks like a M8 but not like a M8, so it must be a M9, M8.

Never really cared about HTC, i've never had them on my radar for my next phone.

I stopped caring about them after the original Nexus. 

Interesting..

The design appears to be identical?  I'm not sure I understand what the difference here, except presumably specs.

Also.. the video is a bit.. odd.. it's sort of Engrish in some parts and most of the text overlays are kind of random..

Goddamn you're fast.

Heh, my first news post on this forums :D Saw an opportunity to do this, did it 

I don't always have time to study, but when I do, I don't.

Alright thats it. If the 4gb zenfone 2 is as expensive as it seems to be off contract, then I'm getting this on a contract because it looks awesome.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Interesting..

The design appears to be identical?  I'm not sure I understand what the difference here, except presumably specs.

Also.. the video is a bit.. odd.. it's sort of Engrish in some parts and most of the text overlays are kind of random..

More square camera, less bezels, no dual camera on the back.

Ultra hybrid is the case name(Spigen is leaking things again)

http://www.spigen.com/brands/htc/htc-one-m9/htc-one-m9-case-neo-hybrid.html

Oh okay. Still, I read that case manufacturers only get info on phones dimensions, and thats it. Everything else they imagine themselves.

All the links don't work anymore

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Just finished watching the first when the others got taken down. There was a little bit of Sense 7 demo and I picked up these features

• Revamped Blinkfeed
  • Extra software button (In addition to home, back & multitasking)
  • Location based apps
  • Theme Engine
  • Also the UI is more colourful

Hopefully someone must have downloaded all of them because the videos got taken down

Oh okay. Still, I read that case manufacturers only get info on phones dimensions, and thats it. Everything else they imagine themselves.

Yeah I'm still not to sure. If the M9 doesn't look like this though, HTC should take notes :).

Hopefully Someone must have downloaded all of them because the videos got taken down

All the links don't work anymore

dammit! 

Anyway I'm pretty disappointed. They reused the same design with an uglier back. 

Wish it looked something like this minus the ugly camera

HTC-One-M9-Render-359x202.jpg

If those vids show the real phone, it isn't going to sell.

Anyone who is interested in a high-end HTC will already have the M8 by now. If you have an M8, there's just not enough of an improvement to justify upgrading. I could be persuaded by those clean renders with the boomsound slits, but not by what is essentially an M8 with a square camera.

If that's indeed real, this phone isn't going to sell.

Anyone who is interested in a high-end HTC will already have the M8 by now. If you have an M8, there's just not enough of an improvement to justify upgrading

It will sell. Last years m8 wasnt much a change from m7 either, though it sold well. 

Just finished watching the first when the others got taken down. There was a little bit of Sense 7 demo and I picked up these features

• Revamped Blinkfeed
  • Extra software button (In addition to home, back & multitasking)
  • Location based apps
  • Theme Engine
  • Also the UI is more colourful

Hopefully someone must have downloaded all of them because the videos got taken down

They are back up by a different channel, edited my post

edit: ok you know by now

They are back up by a different channel, edited my post

edit: ok you know by now

Oh wow the new videos also got taken down

Oh wow the new videos also got taken down

And @upleaks made them public again. I dont like this leaks thing.