Please release Syw episode 1B for us Europeans.

SSOB

@Slick

@nicklmg

Please. It's 1:00 AM and I want to go to bed. Please release it PLEASE!

Interested in Business and Technology

Dude it won't be up for another 7 hours, you can see it in the morning!

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Dude it won't be up for another 7 hours, you can see it in the morning!

Just go to bed...

B---B---but Linus promised me Saturday and it's already sunday.

He lied.

Haphe6Bx8H-6.png

He lied.

Haphe6Bx8H-6.png

-.- he means PST :P

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

He lied.

But Linus lives in Canada. Its still Saturday, its not time yet. Just go to bed, and it will be there tomrorow

-.- he means PST :P

I DON'T CARE HE BROKE THE PROMISE NOW WE CAN NEVER BE FRIENDS. HE IS SO SELFISH ONLY FOR THE CANADIANS, GUESS WHAT OTHER PEOPLE EXIST TOO.

Sorry for the rant and the caps and the big letters, I  was in an emotionally unstable position.

But Linus lives in Canada. Its still Saturday, its not time yet. Just go to bed, and it will be there tomrorow

That's easy to say if you live in America, you don't feel the pain TankSlayer, You don't.

crying_emo_by_amailove-d41lzax.jpg

I DON'T CARE HE BROKE THE PROMISE NOW WE CAN NEVER BE FRIENDS. HE IS SO SELFISH ONLY FOR THE CANADIANS, GUESS WHAT OTHER PEOPLE EXIST TOO.

Sorry for the rant and the caps and the big letters, I  was in an emotionally unstable position.

There there.. It's all right, no need to throw a tantrum and use comic sans, its okay...

That's easy to say if you live in America, you don't feel the pain TankSlayer, You don't.

He lives in Canada

There there.. It's all right, no need to throw a tantrum and use comic sans, its okay...

It's not okay, it's unfair !

He lives in Canada

Which is in...?

Oh my god... Just go to bed...

I'm not American, just go, Linus-Santa will leave you a gift in the sub box when you get up AND He'll eat your cookies.

Which is...?

The second largest country in the world...  you should know where it is mate.

It's not okay, it's unfair !

Which is in...?

Western canada, PST

Very near Linus actually :D

Go to Bed man, jeezus

Oh my god... Just go to bed...

I'm not American, just go, Linus-Santa will leave you a gift in the sub box when you get up AND He'll eat your cookies.

The second largest country in the world...  you should know where it is mate.

Western canada, PST

Very near Linus actually :D

Go to Bed man, jeezus

Of course I'm talking about America as a continent lol. The country ''America'' doesn't even exist lol...

Of course I'm talking about America as a continent lol. The country ''America'' doesn't even exist lol...

Dude, if you don't go to bed now, Linus-Santa's elves will bann you from Linusland and you will never hear or see Linus again. Be a nice boy and go to bed

"United States of Ameirica" "USA" "US" "America"

It does exist... Just ask an American

"United States of Ameirica" "USA" "US" "America"

It does exist... Just ask an American

I always thought that America was the continent ( north and south). Or do i need to say the Americas. 

Okay I know it's the Americas if you're talking about a continent but... I was trying to be intelligent. It failed :'(

Okay I know it's the Americas if you're talking about a continent but... I was trying to be intelligent. It failed :'(

Some countries/cultures just call the combined landmass a single continent, like how people call Europe and Asia Eurasia.

There there little boy, no need to make us summon the banhammer (jk)! Just sleep for a bit and it'll be there when you wake up. lol :P

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.6 GHz

Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus VII Hero

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 32 GB @ 1903 MHz

GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX Titan X @ 1100 / 7030 MHz
Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D with the Ghetto LED 5000 lighting kit
Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO
PSU: Corsair AX1200i
Display: Dell P2415Q
Cooling: Corsair H100i
Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K95 RGB (Cherry MX Reds)
Mouse: Sharkk MMO Pro

Spoiler
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550
Gigabyte GA-G41MT-S2PT
Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev 2
G.Skill Value 8 GB (1333 MHz)
Cooler Master N200
Seagate Barracuda 1 TB
Insignia 300W
Windows 7 Enterprise

Spoiler
Intel Core i3 3240