PC issues can't pin it down.

Dowls

I've had issues lately while playing games.

Build (First build and pretty bad one when i think about it.)

b63ded16e02d78cc2a3a9849bbd06e8d.png

• Stuttering and Freezing (Although stuttering and freezing the FPS would stay high and not drop.)
  • Can only play limited games without performance issues. (CSGO, Dota 2 and Nosgoth) However after a long time they will crash and particularly CSGO will load into a game (Can hear volume) but it won't move from the loading screen.
  • Blue Screens for Memory management (If information is required i've copy pasted the windows summary on boot up.)

Issues i've noticed with my PC after some monitoring.

• RAM usage is very high on start up compared to what it used to be. (Sometimes without playing a game and having minimal programs open: Mozilla, Skype and Steam it will be sitting around 80%) 
  • Furmark GPU benchmark has gave me 4520 on the 1080p preset however i tried to initiate the test a couple of times and it came up a message about not enough RAM being available to run the benchmark.

I used Avast and done full system scans which helped hugely, although RAM Usage was still high and is still now.

0f929916ee1f83f8a7b5eea66ac0c297.png

cc50deb54154e1389e2d9b012746342d.png

If you could help me out it'd be great and if you need any more information to help me diagnose i'll be happy to provide. I'm worried it's my GPU as it's pretty expensive to replace.

I've had issues lately while playing games.

Build (First build and pretty bad one when i think about it.)

b63ded16e02d78cc2a3a9849bbd06e8d.png

• Stuttering and Freezing (Although stuttering and freezing the FPS would stay high and not drop.)
  • Can only play limited games without performance issues. (CSGO, Dota 2 and Nosgoth) However after a long time they will crash and particularly CSGO will load into a game (Can hear volume) but it won't move from the loading screen.
  • Blue Screens for Memory management (If information is required i've copy pasted the windows summary on boot up.)

Issues i've noticed with my PC after some monitoring.

• RAM usage is very high on start up compared to what it used to be. (Sometimes without playing a game and having minimal programs open: Mozilla, Skype and Steam it will be sitting around 80%) 
  • Furmark GPU benchmark has gave me 4520 on the 1080p preset however i tried to initiate the test a couple of times and it came up a message about not enough RAM being available to run the benchmark.

I used Avast and done full system scans which helped hugely, although RAM Usage was still high and is still now.

0f929916ee1f83f8a7b5eea66ac0c297.png

cc50deb54154e1389e2d9b012746342d.png

If you could help me out it'd be great and if you need any more information to help me diagnose i'll be happy to provide. I'm worried it's my GPU as it's pretty expensive to replace.

its the motherboard.......that motherboard...wasn't designed for that CPU the TDP is too high for that motherboard...it will be easily to replace you just need to get the non LE version of that motherboard and you will be good

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

So i have an intel build in process all i need is windows. I've lost my W7 disc and i'm looking to transfer GPU and PSU over to the intel build. Should i find a way to install windows on my intel build and test out @Ramamataz theory?

So i have an intel build in process all i need is windows. I've lost my W7 disc and i'm looking to transfer GPU and PSU over to the intel build. Should i find a way to install windows on my intel build and test out @Ramamataz theory?

Yes.  I would use the same RAM and GPU from the build that is experiencing problems and put it in the intel build to test them to make sure that they are functioning properly.  You can also use the hard drive from the build that is currently experiencing problems in the intel build so you don't have to re-install windows and this would allow you to confirm that the problems you are having are not software-related.  

Using this method would allow you to confirm that the reason for what you are experiencing is the mobo.

Main Rig: 

i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz w/ H75 Liquid CPU Cooler - Asus Maximus VII Hero - 16GB G.Skill Triedent X 2133MHz RAM - 2x Gtx 660s in SLI - 120GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD NZXT Hue - K70 RGB Keyboard - Corsair Sabre RGB - Windows 8.1 - 2x Asus VN247H-P 1080p Monitors (I'm a sucker for lighting effects)

Server: 

FX 8350 @ 4.0GHz w/ stock cooler - 8GB Crucial 1600MHz RAM - AMD Radeon HD 7450 GPU - 300W PSU - 120GB SSD - Windows 7

Yes.  I would use the same RAM and GPU from the build that is experiencing problems and put it in the intel build to test them to make sure that they are functioning properly.  You can also use the hard drive from the build that is currently experiencing problems in the intel build so you don't have to re-install windows and this would allow you to confirm that the problems you are having are not software-related.  

Using this method would allow you to confirm that the reason for what you are experiencing is the mobo.

You can't hot-swap motherboards...

You can't hot-swap motherboards...

I'm not sure what you mean here. The person you replied to didn't mention anything about hot swapping.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Yeah. What I was saying was not hot-swawpping mobos.

Main Rig: 

i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz w/ H75 Liquid CPU Cooler - Asus Maximus VII Hero - 16GB G.Skill Triedent X 2133MHz RAM - 2x Gtx 660s in SLI - 120GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD NZXT Hue - K70 RGB Keyboard - Corsair Sabre RGB - Windows 8.1 - 2x Asus VN247H-P 1080p Monitors (I'm a sucker for lighting effects)

Server: 

FX 8350 @ 4.0GHz w/ stock cooler - 8GB Crucial 1600MHz RAM - AMD Radeon HD 7450 GPU - 300W PSU - 120GB SSD - Windows 7

I'm not sure what you mean here. The person you replied to didn't mention anything about hot swapping.

You can't switch a motherboard and expect it to be compatible. 

Considering he said that he could transfer he GPU and PSU to the intel build, I would assume that they're work with both boards.  Both of the systems are probably DDR3 systems, and as long as both of the motherboards have SATA3 connectors and his HDD supports that connector, hes good to go.

Main Rig: 

Server: 

Actually some of the time you can, and windows will boot fine without giving any errors.  I'm guessing that is what you had in mind?  That windows wouldn't boot with different motherboards?

Mystery is the source of all true science.

Actually some of the time you can, and windows will boot fine without giving any errors.  I'm guessing that is what you had in mind?  That windows wouldn't boot with different motherboards?

I said you can't do it and "expect" it to be compatible sp please don't post comments without understanding the extent of my own. I never said it wouldn't work I just said not to "expect it to".